I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center

Discus and support I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation im on step 5 Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ECordova, Aug 19, 2023.

1. ECordova
    ECordova Guest

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation

im on step 5

Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center due to a web page error or something else.

Here is the link to another post i did on another microsoft platform about the same issue and stil haven't received help needed.

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us...ountInfo?pageName=CP_AccountInfo&navType=next

I was trying to see if i be part of the xbox dev mode program, but i cant event register because the web page tells me that i have a "error" on "state/province" if i change the region to the US i can select a state and provice but if i select mexico i cant select any state and province, but this only happens with mexico and not with another country's. on the <select> of the country's and state province, this may be a code error, im a student of programming. but my main issue is that one, i can't be part of the dev mode program for xbox because this error.

here is the link for the other platform

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/a...t-register-to-partner-center-xbox-dev-mode-pr

i have a xbox series s and 2 pc 1 laptop and 1 desktop device, i tried on 4 different navigators, chrome, edge, brave, and opera, and im still receiving same error

:)

ECordova, Aug 19, 2023
  2. ECordova Win User

Hi fernando, i did that and it does not activate, i think i need to register first on the dev program
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

You can try to do it manually, if you just want to enable developer mode on your Xbox, try going to Settings > System > Console Information > Press LB RB LT RT > Developer Settings > Developer Mode.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. RichieB_ Win User

Can't register developer account in Partner Center

Hi Aaron Stockman,

Greetings!

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with registering developer account in Partner Center.

We do have a dedicated team for Partner Center that has the right tool to be able to further assist you with your concern in registering. You may nee to visit this support article that will guide you how to connect with them. Learn more: Get help and contact support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. RichieB_ Win User

I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation

Hi SVLDM

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Xbox Developer Mode activation. Partner Center has their own dedicated team support that can further assist when it comes to this kind of issue.

To contact them, visit this support article that will guide you, how to connect with their dedicated team support. Learn more: Get help and contact support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't add paymant method - Microsoft Partner Center

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ÐαякĞєff

I also don't see the payment option, only the promo code

Microsoft has been disabled dev mode access for regular users due to sadly some of them used this mode to install emulators and not allowed apps in the Microsoft Store.

If you are a developer with a work email, try contacting Partner Center support to complete the process:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center....

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center - Similar Threads - need help cant

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  4. cant delete xbox game folder need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant delete xbox game folder need help: cant delete xbox game folder need help ac16357e-0885-4016-a02c-e6817483bfd1
  5. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  6. hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...: hello, I need help, I bought game pass ultimate because of atomic heart, after 2 days of playing it doesn't turn on, what about it? df1178ac-77ed-40ec-9ea9-9f79cad06cd7
  7. i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...: D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,4 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  8. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...: when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good...
  9. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...
  10. Need Help Figuring Out Why I Cant Access Any New Content

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Figuring Out Why I Cant Access Any New Content: I joined the Xbox Insider months ago however I haven't been introduced to anything new, I have friends who've done the same steps as me and they are able to see the new addition of discord and the...