I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ...

Discus and support I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can hear my friends and people but they can't hear me.. And my mic does work and also my kinect. I don't know if I'm still suspended from talking to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WIKEDWAYSZ13, Oct 28, 2015.

1. WIKEDWAYSZ13
    WIKEDWAYSZ13 Guest

I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ...

I can hear my friends and people but they can't hear me.. And my mic does work and also my kinect. I don't know if I'm still suspended from talking to anyone or not.

:)

WIKEDWAYSZ13, Oct 28, 2015
  2. Communicator trouble

Okay I can't help you with the issue but I have a similar problem where I can hear friends in party chat and game chat but they can't hear me even though my Xbox is detecting that it hears me talking. This both applies through my mic and the kinect. The
    thing that puzzles me over it all, is that my mic and kinect definitely work because they work through the Skype app, so can anyone help, please

IdeologicKey638, Oct 28, 2015
  3. cant hear others in party chat

This problem is also happening to me. any help would be appreciated.

I normally use the kinect as a mic and usually hear my friends out the tv.

They can hear me but i cant hear a thing.

any Help?

Weekly Disaster, Oct 28, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. This is a known issue that they are aware of. Please post to the following thread to so they know that it's affecting you.

forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx

onyxishere, Oct 28, 2015
  5. BullElky
    BullElky Guest
    WIKED - raise your issue on twitter with @xboxsupport any any outlet you can. Clearly this forum doesn't actually do anything so posting here won't solve your problem.

BullElky, Oct 28, 2015
  6. Hey there, WIKEDWAYSZ13! Sorry to see you're running into this, but Onyx is right in pointing you to that forum. We collect the users that post in there and pass them along to the appropriate people, just like Twitter support does. I've already added your
    name to pass on to the right people, so simply keep an eye on that thread for updates from us. Thanks for understanding! I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ... :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. IdeologicKey638 Win User

Communicator trouble

Okay I can't help you with the issue but I have a similar problem where I can hear friends in party chat and game chat but they can't hear me even though my Xbox is detecting that it hears me talking. This both applies through my mic and the kinect. The
    thing that puzzles me over it all, is that my mic and kinect definitely work because they work through the Skype app, so can anyone help, please
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. Help

Hey there, WIKEDWAYSZ13! Sorry to see you're running into this, but Onyx is right in pointing you to that forum. We collect the users that post in there and pass them along to the appropriate people, just like Twitter support does. I've already added your
    name to pass on to the right people, so simply keep an eye on that thread for updates from us. Thanks for understanding! :)
  9. onyxishere Win User

I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. Help

Sorry to hear it. This is a known issue that they are aware of. Please post to the following thread to so they know that it's affecting you.

forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx
  10. BullElky Win User

WIKED - raise your issue on twitter with @xboxsupport any any outlet you can. Clearly this forum doesn't actually do anything so posting here won't solve your problem.
  11. Weekly Disaster Win User

cant hear others in party chat

This problem is also happening to me. any help would be appreciated.

I normally use the kinect as a mic and usually hear my friends out the tv.

They can hear me but i cant hear a thing.

any Help?
Thema:

1. I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ... - Similar Threads - need help hear

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  8. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...: when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good...
  9. I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...

in XboX Insiders
    I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...: I need help submitted by /u/rourke2214 [link] [comments]
  10. Need help: After last Xbox OS update I am no longer able to hear any other players

in XboX Insiders
    Need help: After last Xbox OS update I am no longer able to hear any other players: I'm 100% certain this problem started after the latest console update, but when I enter a party I can see the other party members profile pics illuminate to show they are talking, but I hear...