I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

Discus and support I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Imm0rtalRose, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Imm0rtalRose
    Imm0rtalRose Guest

I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i forgot my email and my password but my xbox accout is KingBOT666 and i have about 12,000 G points but i was wondering if i could have some help retreving my old account back its not got 2 step on it. but im confused on what to do really so i was hoping someone could help or if i should just restort too calling Xbox themself Thank you.

:)

Imm0rtalRose, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Imm0rtalRose, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If you still can't recover it, I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let me know if it works!
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I have an old gamertag on xbox and I'd like to get it back but idk the email or password

I have an old Xbox account and idk the email or password and I'd like to get it back
    Youd need to somehow figure out what email you used. There isnt any way to get an account back without at least knowing the email associated with the account.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Forgotten email address for Xbox account!

My old Xbox One has finally died and won’t turn on at all. I had an account on there with a lot of achievements, hours and money put into it. Now I have bought a new Xbox console and want to get my account back.

I remember my gamertag and even my password but I can’t for the life of me remember what email I used for it.

Is there a way to recover my account without knowing the email or am I doomed? D:
    No there is not a way to recover an account without knowing the email.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

If the above link doesn't help then unfortunately the account is lost.
  5. Rayhaan Shaikh Win User

How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need to cancel my subscription

Hi there I need help to login to my old Xbox account please I have my Xbox name but don’t know the email to and password my name in the Xbox is RAYZ29
  6. FangPerk Win User

Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

i can't re download the account because someone changed the email to it but the gamertag is the same, it's just my gamertag except without the zero at the end. if there is anyway to get it back please let me know. this happened a year ago and i still remember
    the original email and password used the old account.
Thema:

1. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  3. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  4. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  5. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  8. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  9. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  10. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...