I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO

Discus and support I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As people know, players keep killing, modding, hacking and freezing my console ever time I'm on Grand Theft Auto IV. Over 1000 players have bullied,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamingPlayer630, May 9, 2017.

1. I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO

As people know, players keep killing, modding, hacking and freezing my console ever time I'm on Grand Theft Auto IV. Over 1000 players have bullied, harass, stalk and ganging up on me and attacking the police officers such as; CO19 and SO19. I
    need help dealing with all of these players on the game and on the consoles to.

:)

GamingPlayer630, May 9, 2017
  2. Enforcement team

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="DADDY BENNY"]

[quote user="DG Hellstorm"]

Could a member from the enforcement team contact me as soon as u can

[/quote]

Hello. I am part of the Enforcement United Team. Can I help?

[/quote]

I would be careful with making future posts like this. It's dangerously close to impersonating Microsoft Staff

[/quote]

But I am part of the Enforcement United Team.

So what have I done wrong? I'm not impersonating Xbox staff.

I really am part of the Enforcement United Team and I am an XBL Ambassador offering my help if possible.

CAPTAIN BUMFISH, May 9, 2017
  3. i need help from the LIVE Enforcement team

Quasar,

As Civiks said, above, post your question in the section 'My LIVE account was suspended' -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Thanks I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO ;)

ChristopherMurray, May 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Report & block them via your console.Reporting someone via your console is the only way the enforcement team will investigate them.

If it's a ddos attack then that's something you need to take up with your isp

Daft Badger, May 10, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: