I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

Discus and support I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RedHunter791, Feb 29, 2024.

1. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I tried deleting some games just incase but it wouldn’t work they just stay in my library, I tried deleting persistent storage to no avail and I’m unsure what to do next. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/RedHunter791
    [link] [comments]

/u/RedHunter791, Feb 29, 2024
  2. MrNonAustralianGuy Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC vs Ultimate

Well, one thing I really wanted to access is Xbox Cloud Gaming, which is apparently only free on Ultimate.

All I need is my computer that for some reason refuses to download Xbox, Microsoft Edge, and my Xbox controller that still hasn’t come yet.
  3. VinzelManlangit Win User

Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

With these two apps, I get the message: "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again."

And having done that, it still refuses to work. I have a tab opened of me signed into Xbox.com, I have the Xbox (companion?) app opened and signed in, and I even have Microsoft Solitaire open and signed into, because for some reason this one works. But Minesweeper
    and Sudoku don't.

I've seen a few similar problems online, but their solutions didn't work for me, save for creating a new account and transferring things over, which I am just not willing to go through just to sign into a game.
    ii i
  4. eggchild2 Win User

Error 0x87de2714 - Not opening Applications

I can't play my installed games or apps but I can still see my friends and open xbox video. Checked my connection and everything's good. Need some help here.
  5. trox4 Win User

Xbox stuck in 640x480 resolution.

Already tried this sadly did not work, the cable works just fine as it works for my xbox 360 but for some reason my xbox one refuses to go into 1080p
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Games&apps refuse to open

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply.

If you are still running into the same issues with apps not starting we suggest following the

crashing games guide.

If that does not help either be sure to
    soft factory reset
    the console by choosing keep my games and apps on step 7.

Feel free to post back and let us know how the console is doing!
Thema:

I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

1. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps. - Similar Threads - need help reason

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  5. NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tankcommander1944 [link] [comments]
  6. hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :): hello i got suspended from talking and sending messages please help me i was just playing with my friends because i just bought live then i noticed that they couldn't hear me so then i checked the...
  7. i need help because I've been communication band and multiplayer band for no reason with no ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help because I've been communication band and multiplayer band for no reason with no ...: I have been communication band and multiplayer band for new reason I never received an email or a message from Xbox about this and I have done nothing wrong to receive a band and if I were to be...
  8. My Xbox One Can't send messages for some reason, I need Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Can't send messages for some reason, I need Help.: I need A lot of Help. Every time I try to send a message to a friend it says "Message Didn't Send" cb621960-71f3-4659-a281-9911e4c201ed
  9. I need help. I was communication banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. I was communication banned for no reason.: I was communication banned for no reason. Please help, I stil haven't had anyone reply. 233dffb6-6fc6-4f0e-be7b-0bdb1d1fbf32
  10. I got suspended for a reason i do not know and need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for a reason i do not know and need help!: My gamertag is DrizzyJamaica and I just got on my xbox 360 and found out I am suspended until tomorrow. I would very much appreciate any help given! Thanks! 0c38d9a6-c2b1-44af-990d-219427ebd921