I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

Discus and support I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhoHR, Jan 11, 2024.

1. WhoHR
    WhoHR Guest

I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look... [​IMG]
    can you help fix this problem

:)

WhoHR, Jan 11, 2024
  2. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

If I delete my user, do I lose the game data?

Hello Shadow,

you can factory reset your console and keep your data but I suggest you uninstall the game first and reinstalling it to see if that fixes the issue.
  3. Slapshot777 Win User

Won't Connect Until Xbox Restart/Connection Test

I fixed the same issue on my xbox by using Spam Shadow's suggestion. Thanks Shadow.
  4. ShadowHyperBR Win User

If I delete my user, do I lose the game data?

Hello Shadow,

you can factory reset your console and keep your data but I suggest you uninstall the game first and reinstalling it to see if that fixes the issue.
    I already tried, but it did not work. The site about my problem gave several alternatives and I have done all, only remaining that of deleting the user.
  5. ARCTIC WIZARD Win User

A couple things need to be fixed.

The only thing I've had bother me so far is the shadows. I really hope they fix them, because it's pretty ridiculous how bad the game looks wherever a shadow is cast. If a person walks through the shadow, they get a bright white aura around them. If you're
    standing in a shadow with your hands out for a spell, you get really jagged, pixelated edges on your hands. It's a beautiful game, and I haven't encountered a single glitch so far (though my sister has encountered several, using the same game and xbox, go
    figure), but the shadows just kill the entire thing. If it weren't for them looking so bad, I would have no issues whatsoever with Skyrim.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Having trouble with Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age: Origins will not play on my xbox one x. I have all the updates and dlc downloaded on my harddrive and it says the dlc needed to play this game in not detected and just keeps restarting the game I'm trying to figure out why I cant play
    it and it's clearly a backward compatable game. It also says the dragon age servers are down please somebody help
    Sorry to hear it. The devs would need to look at the issue with the servers. As for the DLC, try deleting it then redownloading it. That should fix the issue.
Thema:

1. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look... - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  4. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  5. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  6. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  7. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  8. I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c): xbox one (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install 7727f230-8599-4512-bd0c-d48356e2e69b
  9. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...
  10. I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.: I've recently had 3 issues with my Xbox screen. Anytime I'm on am app or game like YouTube or Fortnite, my screen either is forcing itself to go up, like me pressing the joystick, The Xbox...