I need help!! Fixing for my son!

Discus and support I need help!! Fixing for my son! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am needing some help! I have tried everything to fix this problem but nothing is helping! We have had an issue with this Xbox since we bought it 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IronicHippo0892, Dec 26, 2017.

1. I need help!! Fixing for my son!

I am needing some help! I have tried everything to fix this problem but nothing is helping! We have had an issue with this Xbox since we bought it 2 years ago but i was thinking it was the internet but thats fixed so now it has to be the Xbox. Every
    time we try to update it or get online we get this message.. "DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names". i have no clue what to do now! Someone please help before i throw this thing out!

:)

IronicHippo0892, Dec 26, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Need help fixing my reputation.

Rep isn't an enforcement isshe

One the issue isnt your pick

Reputation is and always has been about your behaviour

You don't want to.work with your team you are considered unsportmanslike and not a team player

It's thtime To change your behaviour

There is no I in team

If you don't agree with your team leave the lobby

And find another match

SoSo the rep is valid.

It's not you who decides your rep it's the community and your teammates

ngocphi, Dec 26, 2017
  3. xLone Snakex
    xLone Snakex Guest
    Need help fixing my reputation.

I believe I was wrongly put in the avoid me reputation due to people not agreeing with my hero pick in overwatch and mass reporting me even after a victory. I have done nothing to violate TOS and have not responded to people who have sent me angry messages and
    yet I have been placed in the avoid me reputation, effectively making the game unplayable due to large matchmaking times. My support ticket number is 1377696160.

xLone Snakex, Dec 26, 2017
  4. KimRossi1 Win User

Account Hacked - Gamertag WinterEgg524979

Thank you HoldingAces - bank bits done... I just need help fixing up my sons account and username...?
  5. icecoldkillerg Win User

Corrupted Profile

Please help last night my sons xbox said it needed to install an xbox update i clicked on it and now it continues to give error codes i investigated further and my profile is ok at least it shows up but not my sons i went to the memory part thinking i was
    in need of reformating but i noticed his profile was still there but it said it was currupted!! Omgosh help. Is this an easy fix or am i need of spending money for new xbox any and all help is appreciated
  6. Sodangidni Win User

I need help with recovering my son password

Hello, Natasha S. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your son's Microsoft account.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, you could try recovering your account by following some recommendations provided in this related article:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...password-eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

However, if those methods don't work and the account doesn't have two-step verification. You may want to try recovering the account by submitting the account recovery form.
    The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Regards,

Arturo.
  7. Francia J. Win User

I need help fixing my upnp

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we need to perform some steps and this require access to your router settings, I have here the steps from Xbox support:

"1. Sign in to your router’s setup webpage, and make sure the router’s UPnP setting is turned on. You can usually find first-time help with this in the router manual or on the manufacturer’s support site.

2. Turn the UPnP setting off and save your changes.

3. Restart your console, your modem, and your router.

4. Turn the UPnP setting back on and save your changes. If there’s a Zero Config setting, make sure that’s turned on as well.

5. Restart your modem and router."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  8. WatchForRiddick Win User

Harassment to a whole new level

To an admin. I need help. A guy last night was harassing my son. In game and then afterwards in messaging him. I got on my account to tell him to cut it out and I get a 1 day chat ban. Who can help me on this. I showed my son how to report each and every message and did so on my account too but I get a chat ban?! This guy was swearing, using gay and homophobic slurs and sent my son a picture of his male parts. This is absurd. Please help and fix this situation.

Thanks

Michael
Thema:

I need help!! Fixing for my son!

1. I need help!! Fixing for my son! - Similar Threads - need help Fixing

2. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  4. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  5. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  6. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  7. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  8. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  9. I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c): xbox one (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install 7727f230-8599-4512-bd0c-d48356e2e69b
  10. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...