I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

Discus and support I need help figuring out why my email address won't change. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kyle_Harris1203, Jun 27, 2023.

1. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still has my Dad's email and even asked me to sign into his email.

submitted by /u/Kyle_Harris1203
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kyle_Harris1203, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Shellenay Win User

Living in the Uk

Figured out how to change the gamer tag. Also, realized my son used my email addy for his account. Still need to change the billing address/Country.
  3. ana sweet blas Win User

WHATS GOING ON WITH XBL????

Been trying to contact xbox live for an hour now and I honestly need help with my account there's an error on the email address of my account however, the system won't allow me to change it. Any help?
  4. machmota9 Win User

Email.

Figured out how to change this. But still don't know how it changed email by itself. Manage account, billing info, change email address.
  5. BoomerSooner74 Win User

Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in

No, it was just mine...which brings another question....when I was logged in, it still had a very old email address attached to it....i haven't figured out how to change that to my current email that I used to login to Microsoft.
  6. LawfulTeacher96 Win User

Recovering my gamertag??

Nope I'm putting in all the write information. My email address and password has never changed. I can't figure it out! My profile might still be on my mates console in the states, but that shouldn't be why I can't recover the original gamertag on the new
    uk xbox console. I didn't have a problem doing this when I was in the states.
Thema:

I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

1. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change. - Similar Threads - need help figuring

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  9. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  10. I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help figuring out how to get audio output.: I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One and old headset. I thought that maybe it was...