I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

Discus and support I need help figuring out how to get audio output. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Landon Destival, Aug 7, 2023.

1. I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One and old headset. I thought that maybe it was a headset issue. I then bought the new Xbox Series X with a new controller along with a new headset. I still could not communicate with anyone. I have checked all of my settings and watched many YouTube videos. I’ve asked friends and still got nothing. I checked to see if my account was suspended and it is not. I have resorted to using the Xbox app on my phone which works fine but it is very annoying. I do not understand why it works on my phone and not on my Xbox.

:)

Landon Destival, Aug 7, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

Make sure you've joined the group chat from within the group window. Make sure the party member who cannot be heard has Noise Suppression enabled in their settings. To turn this on and off: Press the Xbox button  to open the dashboard and select Groups & Chats.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Stereo sound for Xbox One

There are a few options to get audio output to RCA (red & white) speakers with the Xbox One.

- If your HDTV has an audio output port for external speakers, usually in the form of a 3.5mm jack or separate RCA outputs, you can configure your TV to disable the built-in speakers and output all audio to what's connected to that output.

- Xbox One has an optical port for digital audio output. Personally, that's how I get my audio going to my soundbar. If your speaker system has an optical port, you might be in luck.

- There are various, specialized adapters you can get online, like HDMI-in to HDMI-out (video) + RCA (audio).

Hope this helps!
  4. Zacabeb Win User

I will try one more time !!

A few days ago I tried to do some research on your TV, but then the Argos web site was down. Now that I have found some info on the TV the forums keep acting up... :p

Anyway, I found photos of the mainboard from the TV and noticed there is a connection in between the optical output and the SCART connectors. It wasn't possible to tell from the photos if it was an input or an output however. It looks to me like it is an AV
    input, but if it is an audio output - then that could be used for connecting to the home theater system.

What would be needed is a SCART adapter with an IN/OUT switch for the home theater system's SCART, plus a 2x RCA male-male audio cable to go between it and the analog audio output on the TV. The TV would then need to be set up to make sure the sound over the
    audio output is unaffected by its volume control.

But if the connector on the back of the TV is not an audio output but an input, it might be that the sound from the TV cannot be connected to the home theater system.

Hopefully the forums will stop acting up, as I want to help you get this sorted out. :)
  5. Lincoln13Echo Win User

Low Volume output on XBOX 360 (both old and brand new Slim)

For what it's worth, I had a similar problem and I figured out that the problem was being caused by my Turtle Beach headphones that were plugged in to the audio inputs ahead of the Xbox outputs. Once I removed the Turtle Beach audio plugs and just plugged
    the Xbox audio out directly into my TV the volume was fine.
  6. FreakyTeeth Win User

Tritton AX180 Headset strange problem...

Ok, I think I've figured that out. Now I'm trying the headset only to listen vocal chat on a party, without using the RCA cable or the 3.5mm audio input. It works fine, it reproduces the audio on both headphones.

I think the problem is the output on the RCA audio cable at this point.
Thema:

1. I need help figuring out how to get audio output. - Similar Threads - need help figuring

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  9. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  10. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...