I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

Discus and support I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aiden Bush, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Aiden Bush
    Aiden Bush Guest

I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts.

is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my account, please contact me if you can

:)

Aiden Bush, Dec 8, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts.

is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my account, please contact me if you can
    The Xbox account IS the Microsoft account and vice versa so there isnt any way to delete the Xbox profile without deleting the entire Microsoft account along with it.
  3. c9ded3d0-ec81-40dc-8 Win User

Change email with xbox account

I don't want to link an email to my current account. Is there no way to just change the email for my Xbox account without deleting my current Microsoft account?
  4. EightDuke739922 Win User

How do I get rid of this account

Check this link out for a "How-To" on
    Closing Your Microsoft Account

Good luck and take care!
    This is how to delete my email account, not this windows live thingy **** that's impossible to delete, xbox account thing, I want my email as said, but not this stupid account linked to it.

I've known for the longest time how to delete my email account, so I don't need help on that.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?

Hello,

I have an xbox account from years ago but since I was a child my father used his email for it. He still frequently uses that email and I heard if you switch the primary email it just deletes it. How would he be able to keep all his emails and I keep the xbox account on my own email?
    If his email is a Microsoft email then there is no way to completely separate the two without his email being completed deleted.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

need to delete XBox from my account as I was hacked in the past and I do not utilize XBox

Need assistance on deleting XBox from my Microsoft Account. I was hacked in the past and charged for use and purchases related to XBox.
    The Microsoft account IS the Xbox account. They are one in the same so there is no way to delete the Xbox account without also permanently deleting your Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails - Similar Threads - need help deleting

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  8. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  9. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help: i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft...
  10. cant delete xbox game folder need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant delete xbox game folder need help: cant delete xbox game folder need help ac16357e-0885-4016-a02c-e6817483bfd1