I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one.

Discus and support I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that the cable boxes are usually connected to the xbox one through hdmi but my box only has usb. Is there a way to do it through usb? if so how?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alimmosley, Jun 22, 2015.

1. alimmosley
    alimmosley Guest

I know that the cable boxes are usually connected to the xbox one through hdmi but my box only has usb. Is there a way to do it through usb? if so how?

:)

alimmosley, Jun 22, 2015
  2. DFink13
    DFink13 Guest
    Xbox One and Direct Tv

Hi. I want to connect my Xbox to my Direct TV box but the Direct TV box does not have an HDMI port all it has is AV plugs. Does anyone know of a cable or converter that will allow me to connect my Direct TV service to my Xbox one. Thank you

DFink13, Jun 22, 2015
  3. gahilble
    gahilble Guest
    xbox sends reverse commands to my direct tv box

When I turn my xbox one on it turns my direct tv box off, when the one goes off the direct tv comes on. How do I fix this?

gahilble, Jun 22, 2015
  4. BinaryXtreme
    BinaryXtreme Guest

You need a converter then. It's called a Universal HDMI to composite converter. They can be purchased on line or Best Buy etc. That will allow you a connect for HDMI. Hope this helps you and good luck.

BinaryXtreme, Jun 23, 2015
  5. alimmosley
    alimmosley Guest
    Are there any of these devices that you know specifically that work with the xbox one? Any links? I'm looking for something between the $20 and $55 price range.

alimmosley, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Drock727 Win User

Is anyone successfully using Directv Genie Client with Xbox One?

I cant get any of my direct tv boxes to connect correctly to my xbox one.
  7. alimmosley Win User

Are there any of these devices that you know specifically that work with the xbox one? Any links? I'm looking for something between the $20 and $55 price range.
  8. BinaryXtreme Win User

You need a converter then. It's called a Universal HDMI to composite converter. They can be purchased on line or Best Buy etc. That will allow you a connect for HDMI. Hope this helps you and good luck.
  9. RyanGriffin Win User

This is Impressive indeed but i play games not tv rubbish.

"why not eliminate the need for two boxes just to watch tv and play games, when you can use just one?"

Ok, and what do you do if you use direct tv? You can't just plug in your satellite connection to your xbox and bypass the box for sateliate tv, so you'll still have 2 boxes. Plus there are more than enough channels on satellite tv that you wouldn't need
    to watch through xbox. You tube and hulu you can get on PC, and in some cases I think Smart TVs. And yes, the flat screen in my room is strictly to play games on through my xbox, and yet it wasn't close to $500.
  10. Phil Suomessa Win User

Xbox One shows blue screen on live tv (cisco 4742hdc box)

I just started having this same issue. It had been working properly for one year. But suddenly the TV signal from my Comcast cable box began to cut in and out, and eventually just displays a blue screen (though someitmes it flashes to "Your TV signal
    was lost" then flashes back to blue).

At first I thought it was my cable box, so I replaced that. Then I replaced the HDMI cable.

Everything else on the XBOX works fine. And if I connect my cable box direct to my TV, it works fine. So it must be with the XBOX One itself.

...and my warranty expired. Great.
Thema:

1. I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one. - Similar Threads - need help connecting

2. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  3. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  4. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  5. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  6. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  7. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  8. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  9. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  10. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...