I need help changing my gamertag. What should I do?

Discus and support I need help changing my gamertag. What should I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I created an xbox live account for my 360 and thought my generated name was pretty stupid (BackupFrog60). So I decide to go change it but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Green Madog37, Dec 3, 2017.

1. I need help changing my gamertag. What should I do?

Ok, so I created an xbox live account for my 360 and thought my generated name was pretty stupid (BackupFrog60). So I decide to go change it but it doesn't work. I then find out on this site that I should clear my cache and try again. So I do that and it
    works, but I now have to pay money to change my name. why did I not get a free chance to change my gamertag?

:)

Green Madog37, Dec 3, 2017
  2. i need help changing my gamertag

Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag. Apperently this game is "old" and "sucks" and I get a lot of complaints about it. could someone people help me change this?

reddeadmaster98, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    i need help changing my gamertag

If you really are getting harassing messages on live then block communications with the person sending them & file a complaint via your console.You can even set comms to friends only.

If you want to change your gamertag then you will have to pay like everyone else,you will not get a free gamertag change.

Daft Badger, Dec 3, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

nope as you already have a customized name

You only get one when you have a randomized name which unidentified user isn't one

ngocphi, Dec 3, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

nope as you already have a customized name

You only get one when you have a randomized name which unidentified user isn't one
  6. OpticRJames Win User

If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it one of of the consoles

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It should reflect the new Gamertag if you have changed it on the Xbox 360 console. This Gamertag should reflect on the website or on a newer console. You will need to pay the Gamertag change fee in order to do this.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

i need help changing my gamertag

If you really are getting harassing messages on live then block communications with the person sending them & file a complaint via your console.You can even set comms to friends only.

If you want to change your gamertag then you will have to pay like everyone else,you will not get a free gamertag change.
  8. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Should I change my gamertag?

Its not worth 800 MSP..MS must be laughing all the way to the bank when gamers are foolish enough to waste money on meaningless things.
  9. EM1 B16A2 Win User

Should I change my gamertag?

If you can't make your own decisions in life and you need a forum to do so I pity you.
Thema:

1. I need help changing my gamertag. What should I do? - Similar Threads - need help changing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  6. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  7. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  8. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  9. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...
  10. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]