I need help buying a gaming monitor for the 1X.

Discus and support I need help buying a gaming monitor for the 1X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like the title states. I need help. I’m looking to purchase a gaming monitor for the 1X but am not sure if I should be emphasizing VRR@60hz or 10 bit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DumbDumb6, Jul 19, 2020.

1. /u/DumbDumb6
    /u/DumbDumb6 Guest

Like the title states. I need help. I’m looking to purchase a gaming monitor for the 1X but am not sure if I should be emphasizing VRR@60hz or 10 bit HDR. I’m honestly not sure if both of those numbers are tied together or individual. I’m trying to find a monitor that offers both closer to 5ms or below. I mostly play COD these days.

As an example one of the monitors I’m looking at is LG 27GL850-B.

submitted by /u/DumbDumb6
    [link] [comments]

/u/DumbDumb6, Jul 19, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MichaelBergren Win User

Any monitors that work on Xbox One X @ 1440p, 120hz + (freesync or HDR or 10bit), over HDMI 2

I just bought a BenQ. It is a great monitor but it will not do 1440p@120 on the Xbox 1x.
    EX3203R 32" Curve HDR 144Hz Gaming Monitor, WQHD, Freesync2, Ultra Slim Bezel, Brightness Intelligence, USB-C.
  3. Manc n Proud Win User

Recommend a hdmi monitor with built in speakers.

I got an ASUS with my PC just before Christmas, and it's one of the best monitors I've ever had. Can't fault the image what so ever for the price.

Link Here

Specs

1920x1080 Resolution, 5000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 250cd/m² Brightness, 5ms Response Time, 1x DVI-D Input, 1x HDMI Input, 1x VGA Input, 3 Years Warranty.
    [table][tr][td]Price: [/td][td]£111.95 inc. VAT £93.29 exc. VAT [/td][/tr][/table]

Also has built in speakers, with ok sound. But get a headset for better sound :) IE; set of turtle beaches or something ^^
  4. PhilMarck Win User

Order a Pizza Hut with Kinect thanks to new dashboard app.

If they release a MacDonalds App in UK, I'd straight away buy 1x Happy Meal and 1x Big Mac.

-

The last plastic food I've eaten from McDonalds was 3 months ago.
  5. BigBuddha23 Win User

Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?

Personally i would wait, but sometimes waiting takes too long!! Buy the 1X 😂
  6. BigBuddha23 Win User

Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?

Personally i would wait, but sometimes waiting takes too long!! Buy the 1X 😂
Thema:

1. I need help buying a gaming monitor for the 1X. - Similar Threads - need help buying

2. I need help with buying Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with buying Minecraft: I've been trying to buy minecraft with a credit card for 2 days and the game's price even went up in the period, I tried contacting the support and looking at the support options at the website...
  3. Need help! Minecraft not opening, but I buy it tho.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help! Minecraft not opening, but I buy it tho.: So today I tried to open Minecraft Launcher to play and this message appears: "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date."...
  4. I Want Buy an Xbox and I need Help Deciding Between these Types

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Want Buy an Xbox and I need Help Deciding Between these Types: So, I wanted to get an Xbox, and to be up to date with a new console. I first wanted the PS5 (but I'm not spending $800 on a console) and I need practicality and performance to be high. Since my...
  5. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  6. Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X: I am new to this community. I am confused about various controllers for xbox series x. Can someone please explain the differences between the 2 controllers below....
  7. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  8. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b
  9. Hi, I need help to buy "Cuphead" i cant buy :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I need help to buy "Cuphead" i cant buy :(: I get a message on the screen that says that you can not make the purchase and that you contact me with support but I can not solve it ee834e2e-6d6e-4529-9ed8-4abaac030b2b
  10. Need help allowing my kid to buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help allowing my kid to buy games: I added $25 to my son's account so he could buy Rocket League, and despite changing his settings on the XBox One and on the family account through my computer, we still get the message "Ask an...