I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007

Discus and support I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I really need help. I am trying to get on red dead redemption 2 and each time I click on it to play it knocks me off and an error comes up saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EllieAstle, Sep 17, 2021.

1. EllieAstle
    EllieAstle Guest

Hi, I really need help. I am trying to get on red dead redemption 2 and each time I click on it to play it knocks me off and an error comes up saying "for this, the owner needs to sign in." I am signed in, I bought the story mode for around £30 off the xbox store. I have already looked at the solutions which say "make sure the xbox is a home xbox" it is and it always has been. This could be the issue though: when I downloaded red dead 2 I downloaded it off gamepass (the actual version not red dead online) and firstly played the online mode before buying story mode in the red dead 2 game. Now apparently red dead 2 has gone off gamepass. Someone please help I made so much progress and I spent a lot of money on it. Edit: also when I go on the store to search up red dead redemption 2 I click on the game and it says "manage" instead of buy or install etc. Then when I click on manage it says "game not installed", YES IT IS! Then when I click on that to "install" it it says "check back in a little bit, we're having trouble getting your stuff at the moment".

:)

EllieAstle, Sep 17, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: