i need heeeeelp!

Discus and support i need heeeeelp! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need some help yesterday i broyght this game; ghost recon wildlands and i install but the game doesn't start ,the screen stays freeze in black and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SsJALOMOGTAVSs, Jul 15, 2017.

1. i need heeeeelp!

i need some help yesterday i broyght this game; ghost recon wildlands and i install but the game doesn't start ,the screen stays freeze in black and i desinstale the game and reinstale but nothing makes the game work ok somebody can help me?¡

:)

SsJALOMOGTAVSs, Jul 15, 2017
  2. trouble purchasing a bundle. HAVE REFERENCE NUMBER

Hello. hope someone can help. [Mod Removed- Please don't post Reference Numbers]

heeeeelp!

SuperSquid177, Jul 15, 2017
  3. Oct. 16 system update won't download?

So, any solutions? I've tried the update today and it popped up a message with a "service alert" what can I do? HEEEEELP I cant update i need heeeeelp! :(

wilbeexposito, Jul 15, 2017
  4. wilbeexposito Win User

Oct. 16 system update won't download?

So, any solutions? I've tried the update today and it popped up a message with a "service alert" what can I do? HEEEEELP I cant update :(
  5. VaiaPatta Win User

Ultimate Word Games stopped working

OH GOD! HELP! HELP!

I started the game without signing in and IT HAS FORGOTTEN ALL MY PROGRESS!

I've been playing for YEARS, for Heaven's sake! Heeeeelp! :'(
  6. VENOM MDK Win User

WINDOWS LIVE ID HEEEEELP!!!

You'll need to call xbox support for this issue.
  7. HassanB Win User

WINDOWS LIVE ID HEEEEELP!!!

Please follow the directions below (taken directly from
    here
    )

You can change the Windows LIVE ID associated with your gamertag. Here’s how:

1. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    2. Go to Settings, select Account, and then select
      Account Security.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Select Change Windows Live ID.

Do one of the following:
      • If you have another Windows Live ID, select Yes.
      • If you do not have another Windows Live ID, go to
        Windows Live Sign In
        and click Sign up. Once you have another Windows Live ID, select
        Yesand continue with the next step.

Note Your Microsoft Points balance will automatically be transferred to the new Windows Live ID.
    2. Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with your gamertag, and then select
      Sign in.
    3. Enter the email address and the password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select
      Sign in.
    4. Select Yes, change to change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
    5. Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information or
      Done to finish.
    Notes

• When you change your Windows Live ID, your Microsoft Points are automatically transferred to the new Windows Live ID.
    • You can make only one Windows Live ID change for a given gamertag every 30 days.
    • Before you can change the Windows Live ID associated with a child account, you must provide the Windows Live ID information for the adult account that has parental control.
    • You can choose to require input of your Windows Live ID password to sign in to Xbox LIVE. For more information on how to do this, see

Password-protect your Xbox LIVE profile
  8. marwaanoo Win User

Help ):

I bought points for playing FIFA 19 from MicrosoftStore and I did not get the points for a game and I continued and
    they did not help me because I bought the points from Microsoft Store not from the game and they told me to go Support Microsoft ):

And here I do not know where to talk to them

Heeeeelp Meee plz
    I continued with EA support****
Thema:

i need heeeeelp!

1. i need heeeeelp! - Similar Threads - need heeeeelp

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  10. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...