I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc

Discus and support I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I'm currently trying to play car mechanic simulator and in the main menu when I click enter to load into the game an error pops up saying we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlie Hardy, Dec 16, 2023.

1. I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc

so I'm currently trying to play car mechanic simulator and in the main menu when I click enter to load into the game an error pops up saying we couldn't sign you into Xbox live, does anyone else have this issue? If so does anyone have a solution to this problem?

:)

Charlie Hardy, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Adam Sheetz Win User

3. XBF George L Win User

Erro ao logar na xbox live windows 10 *Mod Translation: Error logging in Xbox Live Windows 10)

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble logging into Xbox Live from your Windows 10 PC. In order to use Xbox Live properly on Windows 10 you need to be signed into the Microsoft Account as
    you're Windows profile before trying to sign in at the Xbox App or to use Xbox features. Are you signed into a different log in profile to the PC before trying to log onto Xbox Live? Let us know with a reply to determine how to best assist you.
  4. РустамСайф Win User

i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

Hello,

Currently I am trying to sign in to xbox live via PC to play GTA 4...

I have PC version of the game which is needed xbox profile
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I need assistance

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on gamertag change. Unfortunately, this is how the new system works. You can view the

updates here

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need assistance

Hello Bad Newz62,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
    I see that your eligible spending has brought you very near your first star!
Thema:

1. I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc - Similar Threads - need assistance signing

2. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  3. Need assistance

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need assistance: So my current twitch i stream to is outdated and i lost the password for it. So i made a new one but i can’t figure out for the life of me how to unlink my old one and link my new one...
  4. MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.: Microsoft Game help (MS Flight Simulator) Issue is as follows. The Steam icon (in a large form) appeared on my home page and stayed until I closed it (annoying). So, as I don’t use Steam for...
  5. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  6. I need assistance with Minecraft java,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with Minecraft java,: Long story short, a while ago malware was downloaded onto my computer and some of my emails associated with accounts were changed. Not the emails themselves, but the apps that they were associated...
  7. Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance: Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a pickle with my Minecraft account and would greatly appreciate some guidance. Here's the situation: Proof of Purchase: I have the purchase order and receipt to...
  8. Discord Streaming (Need Assistance)

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Streaming (Need Assistance): So, I heard about the discord streaming through xbox, and I have my discord account connected, but there’s no start streaming button, only overlay, options, and disconnect. Can someone help me...
  9. Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a distressing situation I recently encountered with my Microsoft account,...
  10. Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts to unlink the accounts, I have been unable to...