I Need an Ambassador From Microsoft to Help Me Resolve a Gamertag Issue

Discus and support I Need an Ambassador From Microsoft to Help Me Resolve a Gamertag Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft staff, my name is Daniel. I just recently finished an online chat with a virtual representative about an issue pertaining to an unused... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Virsai, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Virsai
    Virsai Guest

Hello Microsoft staff, my name is Daniel. I just recently finished an online chat with a virtual representative about an issue pertaining to an unused Gamertag, and he told me to come here and ask for a Microsoft ambassador (as they have the most knowledge
    on the subject) for information as to why I am unable to purchase this unused Gamertag.

Now while I understand that some Gamertags violate the profanity rules, this Gamertag is clean of profanity or any hidden sexual, or drug reference, so I know for a fact that the profanity guidelines do not interfere with why I can't purchase it. Earlier
    before my online chat, I also spoke to someone over the phone, who told me (which was a blatant lie) that Microsoft imposed a "character limit" rule on Gamertags that are 4/5 letters and below, about one or two years ago. Nowhere on official Microsoft news
    sources does it say that Gamertags must exceed 6 letters or more - that's actually ridiculous if that was even true to begin with.

So now I would like to speak to an official representative in this department (in this case, an ambassador, as I was told during the chat) that deals specifically with this kind of issue, so that I may hopefully resolve the issue, (hopefully) purchase the
    Gamertag already, and move on with other matters that are important in my life. Because I honestly find it confusing as to why Microsoft would refuse a service to somebody willing to pay for a product that is available.

:)

Virsai, Feb 22, 2017
  2. HELP REQUIRED - STATUS CODE 3524-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D CAN'T LOAD UPDATE - IS MICROSOFT GOING TO HELP??

WHAT HAVE I GOT TO DO TO GET SOME HELP FROM MICROSOFT?

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO SO RESOLVE THIS STATUS CODE ISSUE?

IS MICROSOFT LISTENING? DO YOU CARE? ARE YOU BOTHERED?

I HAVE ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS AN XBOX 360, I HAVE THE ABOVE ISSUE PREVENTING ME FROM PLAYING MW3 ONLINE!

"JOIN THE CONVERSATION!" ITS A ONE WAY CONVERSATION....

ChrisHoughton, Feb 22, 2017
  3. I need a ambassador to help me

My account was suspended and I've spoke to two agents I've told them What happened and they even agree I should have the suspension lifted so any ambassadors?

My gamertag is MADdogGONEcrazy

TheticalFoot38, Feb 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Ambassadors are volunteer gamers and we do not actually work for Microsoft so there is nothing we can do regarding getting you the gamertag.

There is no way to request a specific gamertag. If the system is telling you the gamertag is taken, then there is nothing you can do. It would be in use somewhere on Microsoft's servers. The tag system is in use on other Microsoft services. Also, the system
    doesn't see things like spaces as making gamertags unique. So if you're searching for "gamertag" it might say it's not in use when it is actually in use as "gamer tag".

Smwutches, Feb 22, 2017
  5. Virsai
    Virsai Guest
    What are we supposed to do when someone has a glitches Gamertag that's preventing it from being released? How can I make a certain Gamertag aware to Microsoft so they can investigate it and see how to move it forward so someone can properly purchase it?

Last night in an effort to see what was wrong with the Gamertag I want, I found out that people were able to glitch Gamertags by spacing the letters out, so that way they can have both the spaced out GT and the regular one, making it "glitched" and they
    can then claim that GT for themself and most likely sell it, which is pathetic. :/

Virsai, Feb 23, 2017
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there,

Thanks for posting. We're unable to guarantee that a specific Gamertag will be available, or speculate when a specific Gamertag will be released. Due to this, we are not able to assist with these types of inquiries. To address Gamertag character limitations,
    Gamertags only have a maximum 15 character limit. Players can choose to space each letter out if they would like, it wouldn't be considered a glitch from us.

Since this is an area we can't assist with, please feel free to post a new thread if you have any additional Xbox Support questions. Thanks for understanding!

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: