I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved

Discus and support I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account got banned without any warnings 96e70f10-1bea-4b39-87ee-7ccb23ddfda3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by D. Rose, Aug 10, 2023.

1. D. Rose
    D. Rose Guest

I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved

my account got banned without any warnings

:)

D. Rose, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

You will need to submit a case review at enforcement.xbox.com, if the suspension qualifies. Note not all suspensions are eligible for a case review. Support is unavailable to assist with any enforcement actions.
  3. danielhalley Win User

Wrongful suspension

Well its sort of the same I uploaded a gamer pic which got approved now some idiot reported it now am banned for 8days I've told xbox you let me upload it but they denied my appeal why would Microsoft approve a pic the breaks community standards what can I do about I like
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Xbox live ban

Gamer pics get banned fairly regularly. Usually it's because someone has an historical figure in their pic that has some kind of stigma attached. It may not offend the person using it and may not be intended to offend anyone else. Someone complains though
    and there you go. Best thing is to change your pic and move on. I'm guessing you got a 24hr ban but if it's longer you
    could appeal it.
  5. RyanCurrie1 Win User

Microsoft Activision Ban Appeal Getting Changed?

My activision account was hacked last night. I’ve now been permanently banned for life on cod. I appealed it and they still said no. I’ve put up with hackers for years so it’s feck annoying I’ve been banned due to a hacker.

I play on Xbox but the hacker used PC and hacked my account via battle net.

Does this mean I will need to create a new Xbox gamer account and an activision ID to get back on? My current gamer tag is linked to the banned account 😒
  6. CosierJUSTIN 85 Win User

Xbox Gamer Pic Perma Ban

Hello,

Appreciate your response but it's an art pic and my reply to Derek shows the guidlines where copyright is never stated as a reason.

Also I've never heard of permant bans for a gamer pic. Additonally I assume its a person I beat in a video game who has spam reported my account.

The supervisor also said its probably someone in a different country that views the gamer pic as offensive but not sure why I got two permanat bans and two 4 day suspensions.
Thema:

1. I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved - Similar Threads - need account ban

2. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  3. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  4. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  5. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  6. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36
  9. My account is currently permanently banned and I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is currently permanently banned and I need help: My account has been permanently suspended and my console has been banned. I was goofing around with a friend of mine nobody was being harmed but I got banned for inappropriate behavior. Not just...
  10. Need help with account and console suspension/ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with account and console suspension/ban: Hello to whoever may be reading this, I am sending this through all avenues and platforms that I have access to, my name is Joshua, and my xbox gamertag is jdog7497101. My account has been...