I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...

Discus and support I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. A week ago I posted about a game called Space Hulk: Tactics for Xbox one. This game is not online or has multiplayer capabilites. It's from 2018... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan MiguelPascual, Feb 21, 2021.

1. I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...

Hi. A week ago I posted about a game called Space Hulk: Tactics for Xbox one. This game is not online or has multiplayer capabilites. It's from 2018 and servers have been down forever (at least more than a year).

You can see my post here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-edit-or-remove-space-hulk-tactics/67816e06-8f6e-4493-ade5-d24a7fed2b0c

Here, all these actions have been taken:

-Contact developers & publisher VIA twitter (nothing, no response. Silence).

-Contact Answer.microsoft.com (see post above)

-Report problem with "REPORT A PROBLEM V2" APP for Xbox one (nothing yet).

-Write on reddit /r/Spacehulktactics and /r/XboxOne (waiting for answers).

-Report Problem inside Xbox Store (website, xbox.com. Nothing after that)

Here we are and nothing has changed.

I know you, as Xbox Ambassador, can't solve this. But please, could you give me an email, phone number of Xbox, or even an address for Written correspondence?

Thank you very much!

:)

Juan MiguelPascual, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game on xbox.com.

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You'll want to add any new information or questions to your original thread.
  3. GameMaster8080 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock recovery

Is there any way I can directly contact Microsoft about the issue?We don’t have the email or phone number.
  4. xbox ambassador Win User

Free Xbox One Criteria?

i contacted support by phone and they said use the link on xbox.com and in chat support they said it was a scam, i called the number in the email anyway and the guy said we need your credit card details to bill you, dont worry it only costs a pound. scam
    of the year? or just badly managed? either way i am not adding cc details
  5. White Infusion Win User

Xbox is a discrace

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
    basicaly there is no way for me to contact enforcment no email,no phone number no contact adress, the manager i spoke to on xbox customer service said to me i was waisting my time as there is nothing xbox can do, there is hundreds of forums also supporting
    this
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Communication Ban

Filing for a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

There is no email,phone number,forum etc. to contact them,a case review is the only way.
Thema:

I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...

1. I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game... - Similar Threads - need contact team

2. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  3. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3
  4. I need to contact someone from the Xbox support team ASAP about a stuck transaction.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to contact someone from the Xbox support team ASAP about a stuck transaction.: I got an Xbox recently, tried to buy an Xbox game pass ultimate for 1 month. Turns out my region is not available, so I entered a US address for the billing address. Obviously, I got an error...
  5. I need to contact with the Insider team

in XboX Insiders
    I need to contact with the Insider team: Sorry for the unnecessary post. I know it looks selfish but i really need to contact with a person from the insider team. There is an issue which is a huge deal for me. Thanks in advance and sorry...
  6. Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP: I have been back and forth with support trying to get in touch with someone who can help me and I am constantly being told different things. A brief summary, my partner received enforcement action...
  7. Need help getting in contact with refund team.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting in contact with refund team.: I requested a refung because a friend purchased a game with my giftcard money, but it was declined because it thinks I played it but it was my friend, I should point out it was only for about an...
  8. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...
  9. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  10. Help - Need to contact the Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Need to contact the Enforcement Team: Hi I am trying to contact the enforcement team as there is a case open in relation to my son’s account. They sent me a message saying to refer to the Case Review History. But when I try to...