I need a second case review, the reason for ban is not possible

Discus and support I need a second case review, the reason for ban is not possible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamertag (WF) was permanently banned for 'cheating'. When i submitted a case review, this was enforcement's response. 'Thank you for bringing this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GraveBowl732177, Mar 18, 2017.

1. I need a second case review, the reason for ban is not possible

My gamertag (WF) was permanently banned for 'cheating'. When i submitted a case review, this was enforcement's response.

'Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This account was found conducting illegitimate account modifications. Unauthorized account modification occurs through the use of unsafe and unpermitted software and the uploading of tampered data to the Xbox
    Live service. We are dedicated to preserving the security and integrity of the Xbox Live service, and cannot allow illegitimately-modified accounts to access Xbox Live. Even if the specific modifications don't appear offensive or malicious, once an account
    has been tampered with it cannot be trusted on the Xbox Live service.'

The thing is, i did some research and it turns out modding on xbox one is impossible, so how have i been banned for something which can't be done? How have they gathered evidence on something which is impossible to do?

I understand banning accounts for modding, but i play Xbox One, and you can't mod on that. Is there any way they can review the 'evidence' again to check if there is even any? They are humans, so i'm guessing they can make mistakes.

Thanks,

WF

:)

GraveBowl732177, Mar 18, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Support For Xbox one banned

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bannings. If it's an account ban you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about why you were banned and to see about submitting a case review.

If it's a console ban, it is currently not possible to submit a case review for device bans.

Smwutches, Mar 18, 2017
  3. Support For Xbox one banned

So what do you suggest me do?

XxOverRainsxX, Mar 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.

Smwutches, Mar 18, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: