I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

Discus and support I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wraith Liri, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Wraith Liri
    Wraith Liri Guest

I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to someone because they were greifing and he said some things he shouldn’t say and I take full accountability for that. The problem is that we were given a two day suspension and two strikes for it and after we got past the suspension we received a permanent ban even though we only had two strikes. I have been a loyal customer for almost a decade and we have had this account for almost a decade with little to no issues. If you can please just give us one more chance and our account back this will never happen again. If you can’t unban can you at least give us access to our games and other stuff that we have purchased.

:)

Wraith Liri, Oct 10, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Hello,

I am writing this on my behalf of my children about the case above and their account. Can someone please tell me how I can escalate this issue as I believe the account has been unfairly and unjustifiably permanently banned.

I understand the seriousness of creating a safe space for all users to enjoy however, this case does not meet the requirements of unilateral permanent banning. My underage son was playing a game when some other users intentionally messed with the flow of the game and were being a nuisance to all other users in this multiplayer game. Of course this will cause frustration to any grown adult let alone a child. In response, my son generally stated “say goodbye to your wifi”. Although this could’ve been handled more gracefully on his end, he is a 14 year old boy with absolutely no way or intention of actually doing anything to anyone. This was not a credible or even real comment. Hence why I simply do not understand a permanent ban.

My understanding is that xbox gives a couple of strikes to their users and this was only a second strike in about a decade of having the account. The history of this account speaks for itself. Nothing like this has ever happened before and I would even argue that it is so small that the 2 day suspension would have been more than enough.

I urge you to re-visit this case and see that a permanent ban over such a trivial comment is a bit of a overreaction and I am requesting an escalation on this issue. In compromise, I would suggest the possibility of a temporary trial period where if something else happens in a given time then all access is revoked. But I, and my history, can assure you that something like this will not happen again and if it does well, then you have full power to ban.

Please revisit this case and allow me to speak to someone about this.

Thank you.
    While i feel for you, there is nothing I or anyone on these forums can do to further escalate this.

Almost anyone you speak with here will be fellow gamers who dont work for Microsoft. As stated before, the enforcement team are the only ones who deal with bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is via the case review process which has already been utilized.

There is no other avenue to escalate this any futher unfortunately.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to someone because they were greifing and he said some things he shouldn’t say and I take full accountability for that. The problem is that we were given a two day suspension and two strikes for it and after we got past the suspension we received a permanent ban even though we only had two strikes. I have been a loyal customer for almost a decade and we have had this account for almost a decade with little to no issues. If you can please just give us one more chance and our account back this will never happen again. If you can’t unban can you at least give us access to our games and other stuff that we have purchased.
    You only get one case review. Thats it. There isnt any way to get a second one.

You can get a permanent ban with only 1 strike depending on what happened so how many previous strikes you have doesnt really have any bearing on whether you could get permanently banned or not.

As long as you had your xbox setup as your home Xbox under the account that made the purchases then any other account on that same system can access your purchases. Other than that everything is forfeited when an account is banned.
  4. Wraith Liri Win User

Hello,

I am writing this on my behalf of my children about the case above and their account. Can someone please tell me how I can escalate this issue as I believe the account has been unfairly and unjustifiably permanently banned.

I understand the seriousness of creating a safe space for all users to enjoy however, this case does not meet the requirements of unilateral permanent banning. My underage son was playing a game when some other users intentionally messed with the flow of the game and were being a nuisance to all other users in this multiplayer game. Of course this will cause frustration to any grown adult let alone a child. In response, my son generally stated “say goodbye to your wifi”. Although this could’ve been handled more gracefully on his end, he is a 14 year old boy with absolutely no way or intention of actually doing anything to anyone. This was not a credible or even real comment. Hence why I simply do not understand a permanent ban.

My understanding is that xbox gives a couple of strikes to their users and this was only a second strike in about a decade of having the account. The history of this account speaks for itself. Nothing like this has ever happened before and I would even argue that it is so small that the 2 day suspension would have been more than enough.

I urge you to re-visit this case and see that a permanent ban over such a trivial comment is a bit of a overreaction and I am requesting an escalation on this issue. In compromise, I would suggest the possibility of a temporary trial period where if something else happens in a given time then all access is revoked. But I, and my history, can assure you that something like this will not happen again and if it does well, then you have full power to ban.

Please revisit this case and allow me to speak to someone about this.

Thank you.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You only get one appeal per enforcement action & that's it,no exceptions.

You are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to when starting your account you forfeit all digital content & any remaining core/ultimate sub time you have left.

If your console was set as your home console then other accounts can access any digital content you have installed but you you wont be able to download any games bought on the banned account,again,no exceptions to that rule.
  6. Clutchyy HD Win User

Account suspension

How am I suppose to stop this from happening a second time if enforcement doesnt even leave a comment about what I did wrong on my appeal request
Thema:

1. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!! - Similar Threads - need second appeal

2. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  3. My account was stolen for the second time and I need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was stolen for the second time and I need help.: I need help recovering my account. It was just stolen 10 minutes ago and I think it is possible to recover it since it is something recent. fdc9a630-a93d-4cec-b1cf-c86d22184d72
  4. I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please: I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please 36e83070-632c-4a94-888b-ab4bb518dea6
  5. Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?: I have a series X and series S, and want to play games with my 8 year old on Game Pass. But most of them that come up under local co op require two accounts, and not true local. So I connected my...
  6. I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it: I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it 671c03b4-656d-4702-b796-11fab6a526fd
  7. Do I need new account for second Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need new account for second Xbox: My boys have previously shared the xbox x and gamer tag. We have just bought another Xbox x. So they can have one each. Can I use the same account but set I a new gamer tag or do I need a new...
  8. Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset: Good evening all - I purchased an Xbox 360 from a garage sale second hand. The console has a parental control pin assigned to it. The original owner forgot it. I tried registering this console...
  9. Do I need to buy a second account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy a second account?: Can I use my xbox live gold account on a second xbox at a different location? Not simultaneously, but when I am at my other home can I sign in there and play? 3f1c1d87-7218-44df-ad3a-b7b2c9e714c9
  10. I need a refund for the second year of my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a refund for the second year of my xbox live: I purchased my xbox live subscription last month, today you auto renewed my live account for a second year. I need the refund of the second year pronto. 1719403e-ff08-40b0-92ad-4a0b9c896349