I need a replacement back for my xbox series s wireless controller?

Discus and support I need a replacement back for my xbox series s wireless controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a replacement back for my xbox series s wireless controller? cbbfcd34-962f-4e1b-a2ef-214b0817003c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshua dooley1, Apr 5, 2023.

1. I need a replacement back for my xbox series s wireless controller?

:)

joshua dooley1, Apr 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. John P_14 Win User

Will any wireless controller work on a series s?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Xbox wireless controllers, including the latest Xbox Wireless Controllers included with the Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, are compatible with the Xbox Series S. In addition, some older Xbox One wireless controllers work with the Xbox Series S. As for third-party wireless controllers, the compatibility depends on the specific controller and whether it is designed to work with the Xbox wireless protocol. The Ant eSports controller you mentioned appears to be a third-party controller designed for PC gaming, and it may not be compatible with the Xbox Series S.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox downgrading (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/controller-firmware-reversion) function doesn work is thair another way?

If I may ask, is this an Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Series X|S Wireless controller?
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

Do the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

The both model have 4 motors, 2 in the triggers and 2 in the handles..

You can clearly see the motors in the following links:

Model 1914 Xbox Series:

Xbox Series X|S Wireless Controller (Model 1914) Full Disassembly - iFixit Repair Guide

Model 1708 Xbox One

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Xbox+One+Wireless+...

Note: These links are third-party and maybe can be exposed to hyperlinks, search engines and advertisements.
Thema:

1. I need a replacement back for my xbox series s wireless controller? - Similar Threads - need replacement series

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  7. Need help with controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with controller replacement: I sent my controller for repair and received it back still broken. Tried creating a new repair request but through the Microsoft devices page which doesn’t allow you to select a shipping address....
  8. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...
  9. If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?: If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store (ex. Walmart, Target, Best Buy) if I need a replacement? I grow tired of sending back my item via postage, UPS. Then happily...
  10. Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...: Pretty much what the title says my stepdads Xbox stopped working and I figured it was a logic board issue and I bought a new one and I want to make sure I don’t have to do the update if I have my...