I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

Discus and support I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JENNIFER SMITH6, Sep 12, 2023.

1. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years.

:)

JENNIFER SMITH6, Sep 12, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jennifer! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on the information I've gathered, you may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.

To manage your subscription from your mobile or desktop browser:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Under the section Subscriptions, select View all subscriptions, and then select Manage next to the subscription that you want to cancel.

Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing. Disabling recurring billing will grant you the benefits of your subscription for the remainder of the payment cycle without billing you again for a renewal.

If the refund is no longer available, you may try to request it by reaching out to Microsoft Xbox Support:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

You may check this link to learn more about subscription refunds:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. odain16 Win User

Accidental Purchase

I have subscribed to xbox one live gold 2 time by accident how can I get a refund
  4. JeremyMarc-Anre Win User

cancel Xbox live

Hi, my yearly charge was made for xbox live. I want to cancel and can I get refund?
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Возврат средств [Refund]

Hey Volgari,

Sorry to hear about this unexpected charge, let's try to get this sorted out. You can visit our

Subscription Management
    page to cancel any current memberships including Xbox Live Gold. You should get an automatic refund for it, but if this isn't the case, try our

Refund Request
    site. Hope this helps!
  6. Bunble Bee XL Win User

Applying update issue

ok tell me this how do i get a refund they make my xbox useless and unable to use there service but have they nerve to charge me for a gold membership renewl today!
Thema:

1. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund? - Similar Threads - need refund live

2. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund: How can i get a refund that i did not purchase 89e8bbf9-4c4b-487b-b446-26810cdbb853
  5. Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP: HOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT AND ITS AND ACTUAL LEGIT PERSON FROM USA NOT A SCETCHY GUY THAT WANTS MY CARD NUMBER!!! I need to figure out why I am being charged for Xbox live but am not receiving...
  6. I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.: I need my money back and you guys can have your gold back. I hadn’t auto renewal off but thank you guys. 6166e3e4-49b0-4d5e-94f8-7f91c28b3066
  7. Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold: Hello! 23 January 2018 from my account automatically debited the amount of RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Please cancel my subscription and refund my money 599 RUR to my...
  8. I need a refund for the second year of my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a refund for the second year of my xbox live: I purchased my xbox live subscription last month, today you auto renewed my live account for a second year. I need the refund of the second year pronto. 1719403e-ff08-40b0-92ad-4a0b9c896349
  9. Forgot to remove my credit card and they took one year Gold live need a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to remove my credit card and they took one year Gold live need a refund: Just want my money back *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Try to contact your customer service but i am in out of your hour. 55b0bea8-1367-4f95-925e-b903faf3255a
  10. Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...: Peep be acting entitled Yes the multi million dollar corps you support owes you a personal apology and your less than $5 for the day you lost on live. They also owe you an apology for you not...