I need a refund for the second year of my xbox live

Discus and support I need a refund for the second year of my xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my xbox live subscription last month, today you auto renewed my live account for a second year. I need the refund of the second year... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Djmickronney, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Djmickronney
    Djmickronney Guest

I purchased my xbox live subscription last month, today you auto renewed my live account for a second year. I need the refund of the second year pronto.

:)

Djmickronney, Dec 2, 2017
  2. vanessa493
    vanessa493 Guest
    accidentally bought too much

when i purchased my xbox live year long membership i tried to cancel auto renewal and after clicking save i scrolled down and clicked confirm and it charged me for another year so i now have 2 years of xbox live. is there anyway i can cancel the second year
    with a full refund or at least transfer it to a different account so someone else can use it?

vanessa493, Dec 2, 2017
  3. Cancel membership

I want to cancel my 1 year of Xbox live membership but wanted to know if I get a refund for it?

TanBellaco PR, Dec 2, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Dec 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ashlo20 Win User

Ban for no reason whats going on

hi just woundering why my xbox has been banned cause i am a honest gamer an this is the second time in the space of a year the last time it was by mistake an they refunded me a 3 month xbox live membership an 1200 microsoft points at the time my gamertag
    was [mod removed]
  7. A for Amnesty Win User

Ban for no reason whats going on

[quote user="ashlo20"]

hi just woundering why my xbox has been banned cause i am a honest gamer an this is the second time in the space of a year the last time it was by mistake an they refunded me a 3 month xbox live membership an 1200 microsoft points at the time my gamertag
    was xSKiiLL ZONEx but now it is xSKiiLL MANUx

[/quote]

Hi. Please refer to the post above you. You need to post in THIS section of the forum regarding suspended Xbox LIVE accounts.
  8. Yourheinass Win User

Confused about xbox live sharing

So in other words we only needed to buy xbox live once for a whole year and I should return the second one.
  9. BelisariusAA Win User

What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

if my Gold was originally bought with a prepaid card then I suppose that means asking for a refund would vanish a year's worth of prepaid xbox live since it can't refund me?

Thanks for reply.
Thema:

1. I need a refund for the second year of my xbox live - Similar Threads - need refund second

2. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  7. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  8. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  9. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  10. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...