I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox

Discus and support I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a 75% hear loss in my left ear and I can not use a regular headset. The bones in my ears work but the drum is deformed. I have discovered... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nick A62, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Nick A62
    Nick A62 Guest

I have a 75% hear loss in my left ear and I can not use a regular headset. The bones in my ears work but the drum is deformed. I have discovered conduction headsets that send sound through my bones and I can hear normally with them.

The brand of headset I use is Shokz, formerly Aftershokz. Several years ago, despite my pleadings, they stopped making wired headsets and now only produce Bluetooth devices.

I have a weird setup with my xbox where the sound and chat come out my TV through a 3mm cable to the a Bluetooth transmitter. I then use a microphone plugged into my controller to talk. This setup does not work for Game chat. It's "Rube Goldberg" setup.

Now that more and more people are using game chat for cross platform playing and/or Discord, I'm finding myself being isolated again.

I need a Bluetooth adapter that either works with the controller or plugs in directly to the xbox. There is no one that makes a Bluetooth headset dongle that plugs into a 3mm jack that transmits voice from a Bluetooth headset. The all have horrible built-in microphones that wok poorly.

:)

Nick A62, Oct 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: