I need a bigger controller

Discus and support I need a bigger controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for a controller the same size of the Duke nukem pad with back paddles like the series 2 elite controller because my hands are too cramped... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l I AM REECE l, Sep 14, 2022.

1. I need a bigger controller

I am looking for a controller the same size of the Duke nukem pad with back paddles like the series 2 elite controller because my hands are too cramped using the series 2 controller.

:)

l I AM REECE l, Sep 14, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

l, Sorry, sorry, we can't send suggestions for this issue.

What I can advise would be to look for accessories from official retailers.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/where-to-buy
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485

Halo needs a bigger expanded campaign not just new and improved graphics. Larger environments, new vehicles, weapons and improved ai controlled companions.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Want and Need bigger HDD...bigger than 320

Please don't bump old threads. Also, using an unauthorized hard drive is a violation of the terms of service and can risk your console being banned.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Currently the 320 gb is the largest that MS makes for the console. You can post in the feedback sections about wanting one -

forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx

Petitions are not allowed on the forums.
  6. jemsick Win User

Nuts... thanks everyone for your input...if there is other ideas please post by all means.
Thema:

1. I need a bigger controller - Similar Threads - need bigger controller

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. They need to make text bigger

in XboX Insiders
    They need to make text bigger: I started using the xbox streaming app today and I gotta say that they need to make the text in the games slightly bigger I find myself straining trying to read this tiny text also an hour into...
  10. Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements: I need help with these achievements and they both require co-op partners. My Athena character needs help beating the Invincible Sentinel and my Doppleganger (Jack) needs help with the Sub-Level...