I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.

Discus and support I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it's not in the appdata nor the original drive anymore. why didnt it get carried over to the new drive? what can i do to retrieve it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Another Parfait, Jan 4, 2024.

1. I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.

it's not in the appdata nor the original drive anymore. why didnt it get carried over to the new drive? what can i do to retrieve it?

:)

Another Parfait, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.

Hi Another, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Which PC Launcher you are using?
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

minecraft saves

If your saves were not on the HD, I am afraid your only choice is to find the usb or start over. I realize how hard it is to loose your minecraft saves. My 360 burped one day and deleted every saved game I had, and both profiles as well. There was a lot
    of hours lost on minecraft saves being gone, but I have had a lot of fun setting up my new world. Just remember what you had done, and design it into a new world.
  4. juan van Win User

My Hard-Drive is "Unformatted?"

The hard drive is dieing or dead.

You can try to remove the drive and install it again, see if it works then.

But other then that, it can only format the drive and see if it will be usable after that.

And all the save data is gone :(
  5. Red Knight 4 Win User

New console won't read USB configured with old console

I tried it again after a day and suddenly the new console can "see" the data on the thumb drive. So I was able to move my profile and save games. My advice if you encounter this problem is to just give it a day or so and keep trying. Otherwise I didn't
    do anything and it resolved itself.
  6. TextuaryInk4599 Win User

account no longer usable

OMG, this made it WORSE!

Now I can't even access my saved games!

The I deleted the profile and re-downloaded with my email and login, but instead of my old gamertag, it was the NEW gamertag that I created! All my saves were associated with my OLD gamertag. When I try to move my saves to the new profile, it says "this
    item can't be transferred between profiles". Are you serious???? At least before, I could play offline, now all my saves are gone!

Can't you just merge my old profile with my new one? Please help!
Thema:

1. I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone. - Similar Threads - moved Days Die

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!: After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I...
  6. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  7. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  8. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  9. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  10. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...: Streamers being sick & forgetting to eat & drink have brought this question to mind. Being that I am a streamer I play Xbox at least 4 hours a day. On weekends I play longer 8 to 10 hours. I...