I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

Discus and support I moved from USA to Australia, HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tommy Asfar, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Tommy Asfar
    Tommy Asfar Guest

After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I try to go to the store on the Xbox it says “check your network”.. and so I did and it says im all good and connected to internet… I also can update games but not play them. I desperately need help as I can’t get an IRL representative.

:)

Tommy Asfar, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Prince Leo II Win User

Moving from Australia to USA to live

Does it tell you to sign in?
  3. Prince Leo II Win User

Yes. Meaning that you have to change the License content if your switching your Hard drive into another 360

live.xbox.com/.../Begin
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

5. grego Jas Win User

That doesnt tell me anything...
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

Thema:

1. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP! - Similar Threads - moved USA Australia

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  6. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  7. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  8. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  9. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?: I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games It’s because the stick has moved slightly and so I’m no longer using the same part of my...
  10. I have moved back from USA to Australia. Old gamertag since 2010 but now the email no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have moved back from USA to Australia. Old gamertag since 2010 but now the email no...: Old email for gamertag no longer works. How do I find my old gamertag (which has over 30,000 gamerpoints). I have tried to produce answers to security questions but don't have access to...