I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now

Discus and support I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw it in MC's help center "While you won’t be able to keep your skins, progress, or Java profile name, you can complete the following post-migration... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ran Mo1, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Ran Mo1
    Ran Mo1 Guest

I saw it in MC's help center "While you won’t be able to keep your skins, progress, or Java profile name, you can complete the following post-migration process before December 18, 2023 to experience Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC with a Microsoft account"

But I can't log in to mojang with my microsoft account,so i can't complete the migration

:)

Ran Mo1, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Ran, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that is not possible to sign in to Mojang with a Microsoft account, especially if you have not gone through the migration process. You can only sign in with Microsoft after migrating the account, which is not the case for you.

I assume you are trying to follow the procedure outlined in the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/19615552270221

If you are unable to follow the procedure and cannot log in with your Mojang account to initiate the process, you will need to contact Mojang Support for assistance using the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

It is important to select "Migration Support" as the question category and specify in the details section that you cannot begin the migration process because you cannot log in with your Mojang account on the Minecraft website. They manage those accounts before the migration, and only they will be able to assist you.

Thanks for your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Best regards.
  3. Mija-522 Win User

Did I had to migrate my account if it was bought through Microsoft store and made through Microsoft in first place, java edition?
  4. Alfie Rose Win User

(Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

same i got mc java in 2020 then bedrock for pc in 2021 both before i migrated. then i merged accounts and still havent got it. my mc java name is theslowsloth20 plz dont use my real name.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Migrated MC Account

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

To delete your account, please use the instructions contained in the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  6. KalebFRS Win User

Minecraft Dungeons game not owned

Hi !

Just to confirm, you've already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, correct?

Please make sure that you're using the correct Microsoft account where you migrated your Minecraft account. You may also review your email history and find the migration details to confirm your correct account.

If you have other Microsoft account, please try to check it as well.

Then try to reset your Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Check as well on your PC Settings > Accounts. Make sure it's your correct account that's signed in. Try as well to switch to a local user.
    Hi Rostom,

Thanks for your reply,

MC Dungeons was purchased post migration.

The account has achievements from MC Dungeons listed on Xbox profile, On my Mojang profile which lists the username on the website, lists MC and MC Dungeons as owned games. I can log into MC without trouble using the same account listed previously but MC Dungeons remains unable to be played or installed.

What I've tried;

* Logging in and out of Microsoft account from PC

* Removing Microsoft account from Xbox & Microsoft store

* Uninstalling & reinstalling Minecraft Launchers (Microsoft store, Mojang installer Windows 10/11 & Windows 8)

* Logging in on another device

None of which has been successful

At some point this account has owned MC Dungeons but it isn't listed on Microsoft's end, Only Mojang's end.

Thanks for any advice,
Thema:

1. I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now - Similar Threads - missed opportunity migrate

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...