I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that

Discus and support I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I meant to send a pic of my cat but I sent that pic so I deleted it because it was inappropriate so can u plz unban me, camden1017... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Camden Malky, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Camden Malky
    Camden Malky Guest

I meant to send a pic of my cat but I sent that pic so I deleted it because it was inappropriate so can u plz unban me, camden1017

:)

Camden Malky, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Camden Malky Win User

I miss clicked I meant to send a pic of my cat but I did not I understand what I did but I’m sorry
  3. Camden Malky Win User

Plz Xbox I spent so much money on the account
  4. Daft Badger Win User

No one here can do anything as the enforcement team don't use the forums.

You would need to log onto the enforcement page HERE & file for a case review if eligible.
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Clean Racers Unite!

My guess is "cats" is meant in a metaphorical sense. If that be the case, I love cats too. While I hate cats, I love the metaphorical cats. :)
  6. SeasonalLizard Win User

Can separate species reproduce?

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

Believe me, the joke is on him. My cat is ALL gristle and blubber

[/quote]

= ]
Thema:

1. I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that - Similar Threads - miss clicked message

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  10. Miss click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Miss click: I didn't mean to changed my email and my phone number but when I miss click it the email was the same but the phone number was missing in the new info so does that means that I lost my account or...