I MIGRATED MY MOJANG ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT SIGN INTO MY MINECRAFT

Discus and support I MIGRATED MY MOJANG ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT SIGN INTO MY MINECRAFT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have migrated my minecraft account and at the sign in screen it gives two options 1. microsoft 2. mojang i try to click microsoft and the app shuts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blizze_, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Blizze_
    Blizze_ Guest

i have migrated my minecraft account and at the sign in screen it gives two options 1. microsoft 2. mojang

i try to click microsoft and the app shuts down and when i use my migrated account on the mojang option it says i have to sign in with microsoft as i have migrated that account but i cant sign in on microsoft because the app stops running when i click that but i can - on the minecraft website - log into my migrated account and even change my user and my sin and equip the migrated account cape i have tried most things i have even factory reset y laptop baring in mind i have used this laptop for minecraft for over 2 years and have been a loyal player for 9 years i just would like a solution microsoft please thank you.

:)

Blizze_, Jan 2, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: