I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

Discus and support I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I'm Wasting My Time, Jan 3, 2024.

1. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and unnecessary migration a year before the deadline and yet when I log into my account Minecraft is not there. I have an email from Mojang confirming my migration and yet I cannot access the game I paid for. I have checked every email address account I have and none of them show a purchase of Minecraft. Is this not theft? I have followed every instruction, migrated my account well in advance and yet I am being forced into purchasing again. Yet another 'update' from Microsoft that just creates issues for the user.

This is a PC version of the game. Thanks for your response Microsoft which I can only assume will be of absolutely no use whatsoever. I refuse to purchase another copy of a game I paid for just because you are incompetent. Thanks so much.

:)

I'm Wasting My Time, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft is not there.

Hello I'm Wasting My Time,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your Minecraft game after migrating your account. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Firstly, I want to assure you that Microsoft does not engage in theft. We take our customers' concerns seriously and strive to provide the best possible support.

Regarding your issue, I suggest that you try the following steps:

Check if you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account
    Sometimes, users may have multiple Microsoft accounts, and they may have signed in to the wrong one.

Check your purchase history
    You can do this by logging in to your Microsoft account and going to the "Order history" section. This will show you all the purchases you've made using that account.

Contact Mojang support
    Mojang is the developer of Minecraft, and they may be able to assist you with your issue. They have a better view than us here on community since they record with all the accounts migrated on their system. Only Mojang support can access those information and it would be perfect to contact them so that they can assist you completely.

For you to be able to contact Minecraft support, please click on this link: Welcome to the Minecraft Official Site | Minecraft

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. JacqueLacroix Win User

Minecraft Account

hey , I migrate my Mojang to my Microsoft account . it say log in my Microsoft I try login in to my account in Minecraft account threw the game
  4. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
  5. Nique de Graaff Win User

Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

I have only one Microsoft account. I do not remember what email-address the account was bought on, but that doesn't matter, because the minecraft account was migrated after anyway. And it was migrated to my one and only Microsoft account in 2022.

Anyway, I'm going to try to contact live chat support.
  6. katkatkatkatkatkatka Win User

Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

Hi Lucas,

So the email that used to be used to log into minecraft has a microsoft account. When I log in to the microsoft account specifically, I'm not sure if the account has been migrated. Like I said, I can't figure out how to log into an account to download minecraft.

Honestly, maybe the account was migrated but to a stolen microsoft account? If that was the case, how would I get my game back?
Thema:

I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

1. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft... - Similar Threads - migrated Minecraft account

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  4. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  5. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  8. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  9. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  10. If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated: Hi im Asokaso i haven’t played minecraft in a withle and i missed the migration last call but before that i am logged into my microsoft account, Now the question is: Am i migrated?...