I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one...

Discus and support I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to migrate my two accounts into one, since i use one for gaming and one for personal use like Word and PowerPoint. I did this and now i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Bjorvik, Oct 15, 2023.

1. I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one...

I wanted to migrate my two accounts into one, since i use one for gaming and one for personal use like Word and PowerPoint. I did this and now i cant log into my xbox account with games like Minecraft on it. I can still play it on my old devices, but when i try to press manage account it shows me the new account. When i log into my Microsoft account it logs me onto the account where i dont have a minecraft account. Can i revert the migration or get my xbox account back?

:)

William Bjorvik, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one with the games got deleted?

Hi William! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on your description, your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to revert the migration as it is a strict requirement by Mojang.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Account-Migration-FAQ

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Braydon Reininger Win User

I bought the Java/bedrock bundle but I can only play java demo

I had downloaded it on Minecraft.net. I never had a Mojang account so I didnt migrate it.
  4. 202021 Win User

My Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even though I migrated to this account

Hm I tried everything here and it didnt fix my problem. I updated my xbox apps, reinstalled the launcher, restarted my pc and it still didnt work. I think I migrated to the wrong account. Is there a way to see which microsoft account has my minecraft account?
  5. jtirone81 Win User

xbox refund

Hi

I didnt realise when I redeemed the voucherit would be on my account then I realised my bephew now has a ps5 (not a xbox) so I would like a £30 refund please.

Thanks

Joe
  6. IV LUK3 VI Win User

Game pass ultimate for £2

Unfortunately if you already had/have a game pass subscription you’re unable to use that deal as its aimed at getting new subscribers on board. I had the exact same problem when i tried to get the deal just to play gears and didnt realise id already had
    a game pass account without even realising 😂😂
Thema:

I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one...

1. I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one... - Similar Threads - migrated accounts didnt

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  5. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  6. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  7. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  8. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e