i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it

Discus and support i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it im trying to search for minecraft in my microsoft account but i dont have it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by هاشم باقاسي, Nov 21, 2022.

1. i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it

im trying to search for minecraft in my microsoft account but i dont have it and when i trying to log in with my mojang account it show me a message you already migrate your account

and when i trying to contact with live chat support ( icant write anything in chat area )

:)

هاشم باقاسي, Nov 21, 2022
  2. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, if you're not able to see the confirmation email in the account that you want to use this means that you're not using the correct account

But if maybe you're more than sure that's the correct account, you can try reaching Mojang support to see if something can be done from their side (like give you a hint of the email used or similar)

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Do you have the confirmation email about the migration process in the Microsoft account that you want to use?

PS: No need to share the email or your email address. Here in the forums no one can access directly to your account information
  5. هاشم باقاس Win User

i ask mojang for help and this is the answer

Hey again.

As I've said in my previous emails, we at Mojang Support do not have access to the Microsoft account management system and cannot assist with recovering a Microsoft account.

You will need to contact Microsoft Support in order to receive assistance with this issue.

Since we have provided all the information we can regarding this issue, we will be closing this case so we can assist other players.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Minecraft support,Kyle S.
    (he/him)
  6. هاشم باقاس Win User

im pretty sure i migrate my account with this account and i dont have any other accounts in microsoft
Thema:

1. i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it - Similar Threads - migrate mojang account

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  4. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  5. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  8. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  9. mojang account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account although apparently the account doesn't own Minecraft. What can I do? f8aca8c1-debd-43bb-9d42-0f56c8971d51
  10. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...