I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...

Discus and support I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Since I bought my Xbox Series S I never be able to play my games offline and yes my console set as home xbox. When internet goes or if I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/memortal, Jun 16, 2021.

1. /u/memortal
    /u/memortal Guest

I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...

Hi everyone,

Since I bought my Xbox Series S I never be able to play my games offline and yes my console set as home xbox. When internet goes or if I choose go offline, I am always getting "person who owns the software needs to sign in" error and I might found the reason.

Today I reset my console and tried to play offline and finally it worked and I am like Yes!

After playing a while, I decided to fully turn off the system as I don't want it to consume electricity.

After I boot up the console BAM! I couldn't play offline again (even after going online and turn offline, no luck)

So I reset my console one more time and this time I choose turn off from the guide (console is instant on mode and this is like sleep)

After I boot it up everything just worked fine.

So, if you set up your console as instant turn on and you decide to play offline somehow, or your internet gone, or just like me you are taking your console to cousins or friends and you just want to fully turn off before that, please don't, do not fully turn off your console.

Looks like fully turning your console off messing up with how home xbox works.

I hope this gets fixed as I don't want to put my system on sleep all the time.

submitted by /u/memortal
    [link] [comments]

/u/memortal, Jun 16, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: