I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

Discus and support I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NTXHUNT903, Dec 10, 2023.

1. NTXHUNT903
    NTXHUNT903 Guest

I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game. What's the point of paying for live if the lobbys or full of cheaters? Or is Microsoft aware of this and is doing something about besides waiting on a report on a possible cheater? It's really taking the fun out of the online gaming.

:)

NTXHUNT903, Dec 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: