i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to ...

Discus and support i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant find how to check what profile its connected to and i need to update my games, badly, i know how but need to get this xbox live account to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by car black craft, Jun 19, 2015.

1. i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to ...

i cant find how to check what profile its connected to

and i need to update my games, badly, i know how but need to get this xbox live account to work.

:)

car black craft, Jun 19, 2015
  2. MadMax_S
    MadMax_S Guest
    Changing Xbox 360 profiel to other Microsoft account

hi,

i want to change my xbox profile(1) , it is now connected to my old microsoft account(A). I recently have made a new microsoft account(B). This new account(B) should be connected to xbox profile(1). How can i do this and keep al my game result from xbox
    profile(1).

hope i have put it clearly to you and that anyone can give me the trick to do this.

kind regards,

Max

MadMax_S, Jun 19, 2015
  3. Can I connect my offline xbox 360 profile with an existing online windowsl ive profile? If so, how?

Hello! I have a problem with my xbox live account.

I've played on the xbox with an profile I made there without connecting it to xbox live.

Then I created an xbox live account on my computer and now I wanted to connect it to the profile I played with on the xbox but it says to me that I can't because my email adress is already in use... with another profile....

And I mean, it's not, or it's kinda are but I don't want it and I want to connect my offline profile to the xbox account I created on my computer.

How do I do? Or can I delete this one so I can make it through my xbox instead?

ConsularShoe2, Jun 19, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to ...

You download it onto your Xbox. Or you log in with it here.

Irixion, Jun 19, 2015
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Basically you've created a second account on the website instead of joining Live with the profile you already have on your console. If you want to use the account you created on the website, you will need to download it to your console -

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console
    It will be separate from the account you have on your console already and cannot be merged with that account.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to the profile on my 360, how can i do that?

Basically you've created a second account on the website instead of joining Live with the profile you already have on your console. If you want to use the account you created on the website, you will need to download it to your console -

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console
    It will be separate from the account you have on your console already and cannot be merged with that account.
  7. Irixion Win User

i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to the profile on my 360, how can i do that?

You download it onto your Xbox. Or you log in with it here.
  8. B2theY2theRON 9 Win User

8015D002 i hate this code

i have done everything on this thread including checking all infomation and i have now deleted profile only as solution says and NOW I CAN'T SIGN IN AT ALL BECAUSE IT SAYS PROFILE IS CONNECTED TO ANOTHER MICROSOFT ACCOUNT how has this helped me if anything
    its made it worse. So therefore i will not be doing solution 3 HOW DO I FIX THIS.
  9. oRyaaann x Win User

Status code 80004005 April 13th, 2013

I have no answer for this question, but the same is happening to me. This is really annoying me now, I want to go on the Xbox but I can't because I can't download my account again!

I turned the Xbox on and it says "connect to Xbox LIVE" so I press that and it pops up saying "Unable to connect" which is fair enough because that could have been my internet connection. Then I sign out and test my Xbox LIVE connection and it all connects
    up fine. AND THEN I TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN AND IT SAYS UNABLE TO F*CKING CONNECT! So i delete my profile and re-download it. AND IT SAYS "Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now". F*ck you Microsoft. F*ck you. Sort this out.
  10. sidechick3n Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me and says
    maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
Thema:

1. i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to ... - Similar Threads - made microsoft account

2. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  3. I was wondering if i can get my minecraft account from deleted microsoft account i made a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if i can get my minecraft account from deleted microsoft account i made a...: I was playing minecraft but i got logged out and it said that the account doesn't exist and saw that ny microsoft account was deleted or gone and i was really sad cause i have a bad pc and...
  4. I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know...: I accidentally ended up creating a new account on Xbox using the same email as my old account. It has now overridden the old one and I cannot access it anymore but I’ve checked and the account is...
  5. How to get access to first account I made through Microsoft for Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get access to first account I made through Microsoft for Xbox live.: My brother was stupid and made another xbox live account under my email which caused me to lose all access to the first one, now I have no idea how to get access to my first one, is there...
  6. I cant see my realm I made on playstation 5 when I log into my microsoft account on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see my realm I made on playstation 5 when I log into my microsoft account on my laptop?: I made a minecraft realm on playstation 5 with my account connected but when I try to go on my realm on laptop, it doesnt show up? My character doesnt have the same items that my ps5 one has......
  7. I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a...: Microsoft xbox made two transections of £10.99 and £16.74 on my Bank account that I do not recognise and I do not have any subscription with Microsoft Xbox and did not made any purchases...
  8. Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...: I recently switched networks and because I did so I can’t log back into my Microsoft account. I made the account on my other network, and I can’t log back in to Microsoft because I already made an...
  9. Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account...: Read the title of the post please 05251e53-3e9e-4166-b413-df410721480d
  10. I tried logging into my Microsoft account, and it made me make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried logging into my Microsoft account, and it made me make a new account.: I tried logging into my Microsoft account, and it made me make a new account. I used the correct email and password, and tried it on the Xbox app and website. For some reason I would be forced to...