I made this account to play with my brother on bo3 split screen and while I had it while a...

Discus and support I made this account to play with my brother on bo3 split screen and while I had it while a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why did this happen to me and why so long? 006d4fb9-1a56-46b1-a13c-a38e3bb2d3bd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AquaAchiever, Apr 14, 2023.

1. AquaAchiever
    AquaAchiever Guest

I made this account to play with my brother on bo3 split screen and while I had it while a...

Why did this happen to me and why so long?

:)

AquaAchiever, Apr 14, 2023
  2. IM4D0om Win User

Black Ops 2 zombies split screen framerate issue

Have you tried changing any of the game setting?

I've had that problem once while playing split screen with my brother and we noticed that changing some of the game settings helped with our problem.

Hopefully this helps your situation.
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

COD ghosts split screen

As far as I know that is the way things work when you play split screen. I have never come across a game where a guest or a second account can talk while split screening.
  4. ChristiMartin3 Win User

Minecraft Realm Split-Screen unsynched.

We are having this same exact problem! Hubby joined my realm for the first time using split screen, played for a while. Then logged onto the realm on his own and it was if he had never played, all of his progress gone. Logs back on with me using split screen, and his previous progress is there. It's treating it as if it is two separate accounts.
  5. Raining KFC Win User

Gears of war 3 derank virus

i had this happen a while back contacted epic still havnt herd a word. the glitch is caused when playing split screen disconnected from live
  6. Geth Win User

Transformers games

I played one a while back with my cousin on split screen.

I can't remember which one it was though. The gameplay was fun at least.
Thema:

1. I made this account to play with my brother on bo3 split screen and while I had it while a... - Similar Threads - made account play

2. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  5. Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...: Firstly, we don't live together. I gave her my Xbox one after I upgraded to a series x. She loves HL and is further than I am! We have been sharing my account and it's been hard given we both have...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation: I can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation. I made this account I'm using to write this in hopes of a back up only to find my PlayStation account is fused to the...
  8. I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...: I received an email from Xbox saying my account was banned. At first I thought the email was a scam since I just made an Xbox account a day or two ago, but then I logged into Xbox-Microsoft to see...
  9. HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ...: on the morning of 4/12/17, I joined a match, some kind of hack was happening and it froze my game, when I got back in after restarting, I was made max level cap, however seconds afterward I select...
  10. I barely made my account and I am unable to play online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I barely made my account and I am unable to play online!: I barely made my account and have been trying to play Gears Of War 3 online but when I do it. It tells me I need to change my party type and when I go to change it. It has them blocked out so I am...