I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to...

Discus and support I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I remember making my Xbox gamertag/ Xbox account my Roblox account and I don’t know if it was made into a actual Roblox account. I’m afraid if I unlink... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaren Breaux, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Jaren Breaux
    Jaren Breaux Guest

I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to...

I remember making my Xbox gamertag/ Xbox account my Roblox account and I don’t know if it was made into a actual Roblox account. I’m afraid if I unlink it from my Xbox account I won’t be able to login into it again since I believe I made it with the option of using my Xbox gamertag. Is there anyway to verify that I can still access it if i unlink it from my Xbox account and then link it to my Ps4 i only remember the username and not the password to it so I don’t know if I can access it after I unlink it I don’t know if I can reset the password since I made it using the Xbox gamertag option to make it. I don’t know if I can try to login into it on the Roblox app and make it send an email since if it was made with my Xbox account it could use the email on it but I don’t know.

:)

Jaren Breaux, Oct 13, 2023
  2. TheKillingBean Win User

Need a Roblox receipt

Thanks for the reply. But I never made a purchase in Roblox. Roblox want me to make a screenshot from my history purchase. I tried to explain to Roblox that on the Xbox there is no purchase history for free games. But still they want me to give it and I have to contact Xbox about it. I’m really stuck how to get my account back.
  3. Jaren Breaux Win User

I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to unlink it but, I’m afraid that I can lose it

Hi, I don’t know if I’m doing this right. Can you explain what you mean when you said Xbox gamertag credentials. Like my password to login into Roblox would be my Microsoft account password as I remember both that and the username to it but, not the password to my Roblox account. I don’t have a pc so, I tried to login into my Roblox account using my phone and input into the username prompt: my Xbox gamertag username and my Microsoft password as my Roblox password and it didn’t work. During this I had not unlink my Roblox account from my Xbox account. Also when you stated to go to link social accounts in the Xbox account settings I didn’t see anything related to Roblox at all. I don’t know what to do. I’m sorry that I may not understand what you’re saying and I appreciate your help in this situation
  4. Cliff A. Win User

I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to unlink it but, I’m afraid that I can lose it

Hi Jaren Breaux

Thank you for replying on this thread, we do appreciate it a lot. For now, it seems like that your Microsoft Password and Roblox Password is not working and it seems like the issue here lies on both of your credentials are unable to sign in as well.

For now, can you let us know on what the main goal is here for you again to achieve so that we would be on the same page as well and will give you the right information's on what needs to be done.

Thank you and just let us know as well.

We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Jaren Breaux

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

6. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Jaren Breaux

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your unlinking your Roblox Account and Xbox account. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

Firstly, to verify if your Xbox gamertag was used to create a Roblox account, you can try logging into Roblox using your Xbox gamertag credentials. If you are able to log in successfully, then it means that your Xbox gamertag was used to create a Roblox account.

If you are unable to log in, you can try resetting your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" option on the Roblox login page. If the email associated with your Xbox gamertag is linked to your Roblox account, you should receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.

Once you have verified that your Xbox gamertag was used to create a Roblox account and have access to it, you can proceed with unlinking it from your Xbox account. To do this, you will need to log in to your Xbox account and go to the "Linked social accounts" section. From there, you can unlink your Roblox account.

After unlinking your Roblox account, you can then link it to your PS4 account. To do this, you will need to log in to your Roblox account and go to the "Account Settings" section. From there, you can link your PS4 account.

In addition since you are unable to remember the credentials of your account and it seems like it is the username that is rememberable but for the password is not. You can try to access this link to be guided: Contact - Microsoft Support

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Thema:

1. I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to... - Similar Threads - made Roblox account

2. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  3. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  4. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  5. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  6. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  7. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  8. My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my...: My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my laptop. 2e0d8a07-fdc9-4fe2-8899-1f417687d77d
  9. How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...: I made a Roblox account probably when I was 10 or older and I’m trying to log in on my pc and have absolutely no idea what the password is on the account and when I try to recover it using what I...
  10. Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox: Hello, my little sister's roblox account was made on xbox, but she got a laptop and wanted to play roblox, but nowhere can we find the roblox accounts email or password anywhere, so she is unable...