I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...

Discus and support I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Will my order still come, and i just dont know when it will? or do i need to call my bank have it refunded, and then remake the controller?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thursday hill, Jun 29, 2023.

1. I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...

Will my order still come, and i just dont know when it will? or do i need to call my bank have it refunded, and then remake the controller?

:)

thursday hill, Jun 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email, but they took the money from my account.

If there is no charge showing up on your order history then it means that you weren't charged for it. If you were charged by your bank, please contact them to dispute the charge and inform them that you are not seeing any completed charge for it.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email, but they took the money from my account.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please also check the junk and spam folders of your email. The confirmation email might be sent there as well. If the email is not there. You can check if the purchase did go through on your account's order history at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/orders.
  4. thursday hill Win User

Nothing in junk folder, and nothing in my order history.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
  6. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
Thema:

I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...

1. I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,... - Similar Threads - made bought controller

2. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  3. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  4. I recently got console banned and I bought a new Xbox one and I have made a new account but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got console banned and I bought a new Xbox one and I have made a new account but...: I purchased a new Xbox after being console banned and it’s still not letting me play Xbox live An error keeps coming up when I want to play a game with Xbox live, I thought getting a new Xbox is...
  5. i bought black ops 4 on my xbox a couple of years back and i made the switch to pc about a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought black ops 4 on my xbox a couple of years back and i made the switch to pc about a...: i bought black ops 4 on my xbox a couple of years back and i made the switch to pc about a year ago and i was wondering if i can get it for free on pc since i got it on xbox...
  6. I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me...: I tried to file a service ticket with microsoft but they say it isn't available in my location and when I try to contact them my country(kuwait) code isn't even in the drop down menu to leave a...
  7. i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do...: xbox gold sharing not working b9cb275c-f092-4ebb-860c-58a1da3b80f1
  8. I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...: I bought a gift card of 50 dollars and redeemed it on Xbox enter code I made a purchase of 7 dollars now I try to go back to Microsoft store to buy some other things it tells me I don't have...
  9. I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.: I have Jump Force from xbox gamepass and i bought the Seto Kaiba DLC and when i have the dlc installed it won't let me connect to the internet and when i have it uninstalled it let's me connect....
  10. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d