I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

Discus and support I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rachel Oliver, Jan 2, 2024.

1. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do???

:)

Rachel Oliver, Jan 2, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

Hello Rachel,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, the first thing you should do is try to restart your console or PC. This can sometimes fix issues with in-game purchases.

If you have restarted your console or PC and are still having problems, you should contact game support. They will be able to help you solve the problem.

Here are some tips for contacting game support:

Have the error code you are receiving handy. This will help support identify the problem.
    Provide as much information as possible about the problem. This will help support fix it faster.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...games-apps/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Expert Vocalist Win User

error code 800700E8

i did everything, deleted my account and re downloaded it, cleared the cache twice, deleted the marketplace thing and data base rights and i looked through all my downloaded stuff and found only one with the yellow !. and it still isnt working. what should
    i do?
  4. Fuzlmonster Win User

Paid for a game and it says I need to pay for it again xbox one

I had troubles in downloading and purchasing a game yesterday but suddenly it works; today i have recieved the bill and they deducted the amount twice. What should i do know?
  5. Francia J. Win User

what should i do my controller isnt working

Thank you so much for letting me know if you have plugged in the controller directly on the console using a USB cable it should turn on.

Do you have a different device where you can plug in the controller? It can be on your Laptop or PC.
  6. soz haje Win User

what should i do my controller isnt working

the power button doesnt turn on
Thema:

1. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do? - Similar Threads - made purchase game

2. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  8. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  9. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  10. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...