I made a purchase credits for the purchase of digital games in the account but does not appear ...

Discus and support I made a purchase credits for the purchase of digital games in the account but does not appear ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Appears the value of the credits in the account but Brazil Live and us 308a8903-a104-467a-b730-87b73d128dd2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nandospider2010, Mar 2, 2016.

1. I made a purchase credits for the purchase of digital games in the account but does not appear ...

Appears the value of the credits in the account but Brazil Live and us

:)

nandospider2010, Mar 2, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Rewards Not ADDED

Hello Allemando711,

That email offer is only for physical disc purchases off of MicrosoftStore.com. Since you made a digital purchase, it was not eligible for that offer. There is the Games on Demand offer for digital purchases, but your purchase was made before
    the offer, and therefore not eligible for that offer.

Lifetime Credits include already deposited Credits into your account. They will appear as refunds with negative amounts (since we are adding funds and not removing them) on your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account).

XBLRewards8, Mar 2, 2016
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I can prove their thiefs and have stolen property from me i have recipt and i had game purchased from them for two months then they stole it

If this was a digital purchase does it not appear in your games and apps section in the ready to install section? If you go to the store on your console does it still ask you to purchase it? Are you logged in with the account that made the preorder?

bowski477, Mar 2, 2016
  4. Vorpal1986
    Vorpal1986 Guest

I made a purchase credits for the purchase of digital games in the account but does not appear ...

Please, write in Portuguese, you're in xbox Fórum support for portuguese language. Review your case and explain it better, I didn't understand what you're trying to say

Vorpal1986, Mar 4, 2016
  5. Vorpal1986 Win User

I made a purchase credits for the purchase of digital games in the account but does not appear on xbox360

Please, write in Portuguese, you're in xbox Fórum support for portuguese language. Review your case and explain it better, I didn't understand what you're trying to say
  6. bowski477 Win User

I can prove their thiefs and have stolen property from me i have recipt and i had game purchased from them for two months then they stole it

If this was a digital purchase does it not appear in your games and apps section in the ready to install section? If you go to the store on your console does it still ask you to purchase it? Are you logged in with the account that made the preorder?
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Not ADDED

Hello Allemando711,

That email offer is only for physical disc purchases off of MicrosoftStore.com. Since you made a digital purchase, it was not eligible for that offer. There is the Games on Demand offer for digital purchases, but your purchase was made before
    the offer, and therefore not eligible for that offer.

Lifetime Credits include already deposited Credits into your account. They will appear as refunds with negative amounts (since we are adding funds and not removing them) on your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).
  8. SammyVS Win User

Billed for item I did not purchase and did not receive

It could be a genuine purchase made from another account. You can only claim a refund for a purchase through your account if you have access to the account that made the purchase. If after 24 hours nothing appears in your purchase history you will need to ask PayPal or your credit card to cancel the charge.
  9. Smwutches Win User

rewards for games

Most offers for earning credits are only for digital purchases made through the Xbox store. There is only 1 offer for receiving credits for purchasing elsewhere.
Thema:

1. I made a purchase credits for the purchase of digital games in the account but does not appear ... - Similar Threads - made purchase credits

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  5. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  8. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  9. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  10. Unauthorised purchase made with my credit card on my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorised purchase made with my credit card on my xbox account: My bank statement says I made a purchase today for xbox. I haven't even logged onto my xbox today and I didn't purchase anything from Microsoft or xbox. 0f36deba-0fed-4404-a56b-a9f033b51d28