I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...

Discus and support I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to sign in it says account not found how do i get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roger Augustine, Nov 17, 2023.

1. I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...

I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to sign in it says account not found how do i get in the account because i have most of my xbox accounts linked to that email

:)

Roger Augustine, Nov 17, 2023
  2. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  3. Saurabh Seth Win User

Changing a gamertag to a different Microsoft account from Windows

Thanks a lot for your replies Cajun and D3ath. But I'm facing another problem when switching the email id of the account.

Here's the situation:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The account with the gamertag I want.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The live account that I want to switch to.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** also had a gamertag that I don't care about. So I switched the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to some temporary gmail id. This step worked. Now I can log in with the temporary gmail id into live accounts and also on gamesforwindows.com.

Now when I try to switch the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I get an error saying *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** isn't available.

Any suggestions?
  4. BLIZUNTS83 Win User

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

yes I have checked both e-mails spam and all the other email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  5. jmbyers Win User

Email and sign in address question.

Unfortunately this cannot be done. The only way to do this would be to change your current email to the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and create a new account with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but by doing this you would only get generic xbox emails and not ones related to the gamertag
    associated with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account.
  6. SOAD_Zombie Win User

Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts merge?

Wondering if I add *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as the primary Alias for my XBOX account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) will this mean that when I am in the MS store using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it will show my xbox purchases?
Thema:

I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...

1. I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when... - Similar Threads - made email ‎***

2. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  3. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  4. i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...: I got hacked on my old microsoft account i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same email now each time i try to login on a microsoft app i get you...
  5. my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...: my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't access that account the account has changed...
  6. My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...: My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he lost his phone and I need to recover the acc but I literally have nothing...
  7. My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...: They sent a reset pasword to the creation I tried to acces does not exist I creat one it is taken how? Please help me recover it I need it badly 88fcebc1-440a-4ae9-988f-3a45a7b9adf6
  8. I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know...: I accidentally ended up creating a new account on Xbox using the same email as my old account. It has now overridden the old one and I cannot access it anymore but I’ve checked and the account is...
  9. I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...: Will my order still come, and i just dont know when it will? or do i need to call my bank have it refunded, and then remake the controller? adba713f-61e8-4b48-ac79-327acb393159
  10. I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield...: I bought a new xbox . Setup using my original email. When I go to Battlefield I cannot login. I made a new email and user name. I played a while with the new email and gamer tag. Now I have to...