I made a alt account for fortnite because like season 4

Discus and support I made a alt account for fortnite because like season 4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i made the account so i could have a custom pfp But could never do it on my main account so the account was forgotten and never used but today... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hami the dawg �, Oct 1, 2023.

1. I made a alt account for fortnite because like season 4

So i made the account so i could have a custom pfp

But could never do it on my main account so the account was forgotten and never used but today when i woke up i got a notification from the xbox app saying that my account was active and playing fortnite I haven’t touched the account in year what do i do

:)

Hami the dawg �, Oct 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Hami the dawg 🍔,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is contact Epic Games.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

Question about naruto storm 4 season pass in the xbox store(game comes out Feb 9, 2016)

^The same thing I was thinking.^

But like other games in the past, the season pass were already available for purchase. It just made me wonder because I put $20 on my account just for that.
  4. Trvprical Win User

Best Overall Cutscene

i like the new season of fortnite scenes its always so good
  5. GrantH2 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 vs. Forza Horizon 3

I like FH4 better than FH3 because the GFX and playing in all 4 seasons.
  6. Ryz.pak Win User

Xcloud wait times long

When It gets to the end it doesn't load up fortnite it shows up as "sorry queue is longer than expected" and I wanna play the new season but I cant because of this and if I go on the actual fortnite app my game crashes because old tablet
Thema:

1. I made a alt account for fortnite because like season 4 - Similar Threads - made alt account

2. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  3. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  4. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  5. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  6. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  7. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  8. so i made an alt (alternate) account on minecraft but when i login it only shows me the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i made an alt (alternate) account on minecraft but when i login it only shows me the...: so i made an alternate minecraft account aside from my main one with a different email but when i login to the launcher with my alt account it only shows me allowed to play minecraft demo, i was...
  9. Your windows update made me alt tab out of league of legends and die

in XBoX on Windows
    Your windows update made me alt tab out of league of legends and die: Can your disgusting and trash invasive forced update system not alt tab me out of applications? bb319e5f-d169-4c09-9db2-bc154bf07d47
  10. I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...: Hey fellow Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made another account...