I Love Drivatars... I Hate Drivatars

Discus and support I Love Drivatars... I Hate Drivatars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PANda who?? PANdaWhat?! Who let THIS guy in here? Geez, there goes the neighborhood! ;) Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azrael008uk, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest

PANda who?? PANdaWhat?!

Who let THIS guy in here? Geez, there goes the neighborhood! I Love Drivatars... I Hate Drivatars ;)

Trippul G, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Pandarus! What's happening, man? I need to check out that vid tonight. Maybe I'll see you online soon. Love, peace and hair grease, my man!

The only video I've done on the Xbone was for BF4 where I sniped 2 guys at the same time with one shot from the M40, gave a quick teabag then knifed another teammate of theirs all in one fatal swoop. I named it "2for1+tbag+dtag=lol"

DTW Dirty Harry, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Pan, your video, "Dirty Finish", is fantastic! My son and I watched it together and you had us both cracking up. Your commentary is halarious! Hahaha

DTW Dirty Harry, Mar 21, 2014
  4. I Love Drivatars... I Hate Drivatars

Thanks lol, I put that together while testing out the upload / gamedvr features on the X1 but had my daughter sitting next to me as I recorded the audio. As a result I was a bit restrained with my "acting" lol. That and she kept looking up at me and shaking
    her head as if to suggest "My old man has done flipped his wiglet...sigh..."

I might try my hand at a few other videos and see how they turn out lol. Maybe Titan Fall next...

PANdaRUS-B7999C02-2213-4F07-B849-6BF5117D6D21, Mar 24, 2014
  5. Seriously...your commentary was great. In the PM you said my drivatar was the star of the show but I disagree. Your commentary is the star, for sure.

If ya'll get a chance to check out this vid you should do so. I'm not sure how to find it though. I just pull his name up on my FL and go to his game clips but if he's not on your FL I don't know how you would look it up.

DTW Dirty Harry, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: