I Love Destiny but....

Discus and support I Love Destiny but.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't think I will be pre ordering this game. as much as I loved the beta, knowing that it was not the full game, I already have a good idea of what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z4ZonE, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

I Love Destiny but....

I don't think I will be pre ordering this game. as much as I loved the beta, knowing that it was not the full game, I already have a good idea of what the game is going to be about. it comes out a day after my birthday, and I have off on that day also, but
    I don't know, im not sure what to do. I really want to get forza horizon 2, but it comes out at the end of the month, and I don't know when the crew is coming out, but I would rather have the crew than destiny or forza horizon 2 at launch. but if the crew
    comes out like way later than destiny, I will just buy it day one.

:)

Z4ZonE, Aug 6, 2014
  2. w1LLiie
    w1LLiie Guest
    Sacred Seven Clan now recruiting gamers 21+

Would love to join, but I just mainly play COD and Destiny.

w1LLiie, Aug 6, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Halo losing it's thunder

why does destiny keep coming into this thread its off topic this is a halo thread we get it you all love destiny but tbh destiny is boring and repetitive

N7 Gh0stz, Aug 6, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

I Love Destiny but....

I forgot I posted this lol I already changed my mind, I found out the crew is not coming out till November, destiny is what im getting the day after my birthday

Z4ZonE, Aug 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I Love Destiny but....