I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange

Discus and support I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Life is Strange Episode 1 und the Season Pass yesterday und downloaded it. Today I start the game to download Episode 2-5, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bartfan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Bartfan
    Bartfan Guest

Hello,

I bought Life is Strange Episode 1 und the Season Pass yesterday und downloaded it. Today I start the game to download Episode 2-5, but everytime when I start the game, I have no connection to Xbox Live und it is not possible to reconnect to Live. When I
    Exit the Game, I am automatically connected to Live. I try to restart the Console and clear the Cache, but it didn´t help. I use a wired connection to the Router. Do you have any tipps?I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange :(

:)

Bartfan, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Welly1978
    Welly1978 Guest
    Signed out of Xbox LIVE, son's xbox working on same network??

Sorry, lost Xbox Live connection but internet connection ok. Checked my son's Xbox Live on his Xbox and connection was good. I do have my connection back now but seemed strange. Thanks anyway

Welly1978, Jan 1, 2016
  3. M1 Death
    M1 Death Guest
    Xbox live connection lost when starting up a game

my xbox live connection is lost when i start up a game, but connects back when i goto dashboard. please reply if you have answers.

M1 Death, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Bartfan
    Bartfan Guest

I don´t no why, but when I tried it again at this morning, I was connected with Xbox Live during the game was running. Now I am downloading the missing Episodes. The topic can be closed.I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange :)

Bartfan, Jan 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: