I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

Discus and support I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Legitimate_Day9664, Jan 22, 2024.

1. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help

submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664
    [link] [comments]

/u/Legitimate_Day9664, Jan 22, 2024
  2. Drackitos123 Win User

My eliter Series 2 will not manually connect to PC.

Thank you for the reply, when plugged in the controller does not show up in "xbox peripherals". It does not matter which USB port I use or what USB cable I use. If I plug in a razor wolverine controller that will show up in the peripherals but not my Elite series 2.
  3. Х Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller LB double clicking on PC

I've owned 2 Elite controllers and 1 Razor Wolverine Ultimate... all 3 fell apart within months. im not surprised by this at all!
  4. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Pro Controllers

I own the Elite controller but I wouldn't recommend it. Everyone that I personally know and has owned one and had the grips fall/peel off. I've been a big fan of Razor's products but haven't tried the Wolverine.
  5. n1nja ra1n Win User

Disable Game Audio on headset for Xbox one

[​IMG]
    Plugged
    into controller. Should also note that i am using the razor wolverine xbox controller
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Broken thumbstick NHL

Yeah I would look into getting the Elite controller, waiting for the Elite 2, or even looking at the Razor Wolverine controller which has some very good reviews. There are plenty of controllers for hardcore gamers so don't be afraid to try them out and experiment
    to find your best one.
Thema:

I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

1. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help - Similar Threads - lost cord wolverine

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. If I lost an hdmi cord where do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost an hdmi cord where do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  8. If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  9. lost power cord

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost power cord: I need a power cord model 1439 c2bf22f8-cee4-437e-ae32-ac1b1c5b848c
  10. lost power cord

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost power cord: I need a power cord model 1439 c2bf22f8-cee4-437e-ae32-ac1b1c5b848c