I lost the black dog pack, help me please

Discus and support I lost the black dog pack, help me please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally rescued the code from the black dog pack of the sea of thieves on my wrong account that has no game and now I can not put the code in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by V Anonymous X, Apr 20, 2018.

1. I lost the black dog pack, help me please

:)

V Anonymous X, Apr 20, 2018
  2. watheheal
    watheheal Guest
    Sea of thieves, didnt recieve black dog pack

Hello , I preordered sea of thieves and i didnt get the black dog pack. Could you please help me. Cheers.

watheheal, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Remover1337
    Remover1337 Guest
    Black dog pack

I bought pre-order "Sea of Thieves" 27 February but I didn't receive the code for Black dog pack. Help me please

Remover1337, Apr 20, 2018
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Try contacting official support via phone or chat. They may be able to help but it might be a lost cause.

JohnnyXeo, Apr 20, 2018
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Try contacting official support via phone or chat. They may be able to help but it might be a lost cause.
  6. Totone52 Win User

Code for black dog pack doesn't work

Hi, im back, i just tested the game and i do not received the black dog pack, i'm just answering another code working in france. or giving me the black dog pack to my account.

Please be fast, all my friends are playing with this pack and the problem come from the code and nothing else.

Anthony.
  7. DominumStige Win User

Where to find the special bonus vendor

Hi!

For additional Black Dog Pack content, try following these
    instructions
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of theives pre-order problem

Hi there Mialtrek.

Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but have not yet received a code for the Black Dog pack should expect a code for that pack 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We hope that helps :)
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

Black dog pack?

Hi there!

Unfortunately, purchasing from an outside retailer would mean that the code for that content would come from that retailer.

Have you checked all the receipts that came with that purchase? Most retailers provide that code on a receipt or possibly in an email.

When you reached out to the retailer what info did they provide you with?

Post back and let us know!

Hi, yes i've checked the receipt and nothing. When i called them about it they told me to contact the Microsoft support.

What retailer did you purchase the game from?

They would definitely be the ones to provide the content as we would not have a way of confirming that you preordered from a third party retailer.

Can you tell us exactly what they said when you contacted them?

Yes, thats what i told them but they told me i would get it on the release date. When i called them about it they told me to contact you on the Microsoft support on the matter. I bought the game from a Swedish store called Elgiganten. I still got the receipt
    with the date on if that help!

If you don't mind providing a photo with any personal info blocked out we will see what we can do!

Heres the reciept, hope this will help
    Thank you for that info.

Let's have you check your
    Commerce page
    one more time to see if that content has been awarded to the account.

Post back and let us know!
Thema:

1. I lost the black dog pack, help me please - Similar Threads - lost black dog

2. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  3. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  4. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50
  5. I lost my black ops 2 disc and was wondering if i could download it digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my black ops 2 disc and was wondering if i could download it digitally.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7183691b-bb51-4789-9d4f-d441c61a98e0
  6. Lost gamertag after Black Screen of death reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost gamertag after Black Screen of death reset: Hi everyone, I followed the reset instructions after having the black screen issue and opted to keep my games and apps. When I restarted my Xbox it asked me to create a new gamertag. I tried...
  7. Black ops 2 lost!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 lost!: so I lost my copy of black ops 2 , however I have a newer version for Xbox one (plays on 360) my question is can I install this to my console (360) and not need the disc since I have Xbox live?...
  8. Lost my black dog hook and I still don't have my Ebon pistol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my black dog hook and I still don't have my Ebon pistol: I need help with the Sea of Thieves game, I still havent received the Ebon Pistol and now the hook from the black dog pack is missing. :\ 24a30b8c-2e3a-418e-b76f-f6ebd2df6d27
  9. lost DLC in black ops 3 after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost DLC in black ops 3 after update: After black ops 3 updated few days ago i lost all my DLC packs a bought. I bought every DLC pack for it and now there gone. How do i get them back? Thanks for the help....
  10. Black Ops 3 - how to retrieve lost ranks/stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 - how to retrieve lost ranks/stats: my account has been hacked and someone has fresh started me... is there anyway of getting my stats back? 594eb6d8-abb5-43c4-b16d-6374214be94b