I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold

Discus and support I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yesterday i was planning on buying Sea of thieves at 25$ CAD with the sale that was going on, but apparently i had it with gold, so i downloaded it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Red1Monster, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Red1Monster
    Red1Monster Guest

So yesterday i was planning on buying Sea of thieves at 25$ CAD with the sale that was going on, but apparently i had it with gold, so i downloaded it on my xbox and this morning on my pc (since sea of thieves is xbox play anywhere), i even played the
    tutorial on my pc around 11:30 EST this morning.

I open my pc around 30 minutes ago and i launch Sea of Thieves, but i get the 0x803F8001 error code (you don't own this product). I check online for solutions, but nothing seems to work, so i decide to reinstall the whole 50gb game.

I uninstall it, but then when i come to reinstall it : Now i don't have it anymore and have to buy it (or join xbox game pass)

Any solutions/ideas ?

:)

Red1Monster, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Garamari Win User

Sea of Thieves was free to play this weekend as part of the 'Free Play Days', I'm afraid it's not a games with gold title at this time. You will have to purchase the game still or try out game pass for just a dollar on your first month; see how you like
    it.
  3. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  4. niwshki Win User

Mercenary Pack Sea of thieves

Please check
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sea-of-thieves-gold-offer#legal
    regarding the Terms and Conditions.

If this is the promo you are talking about, it says there:

Offer valid only in US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, France, Germany, Australia. Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack in their
    Xbox Message Center by 5/31/2018.
  5. niwshki Win User

Sea of Thieves Mercenary pack

Please check

Offer valid only in US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, France, Germany, Australia. Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack
    in their Xbox Message Center by 5/31/2018.
  6. niwshki Win User

Sea of thieves DLC

Please check

Offer valid only in US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, France, Germany, Australia. Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack
    in their Xbox Message Center by 5/31/2018.
Thema:

1. I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold - Similar Threads - lost sea thieves

2. All of my sea of thieves progress has been lost, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of my sea of thieves progress has been lost, how do I get it back?: I have recently tried to play sea of thieves through steam after resetting my computer. To my surprise, when I logged in with the email that I have always used - the game prompted me to choose a...
  3. lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help: i play'd Sea of Thieves a while back. and i wanne play it again. but im on a new pc and i lost all my progress. is my cloud save corrupt? 8c080e27-6713-4480-83be-3171d2324625
  4. Lost content and progress on sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost content and progress on sea of thieves: Hello, I was sent here by the support team from "sea of thieves". A little over a year ago I purchased the game, and played roughly 50 hours of it. In that time I gained a decent amount of...
  5. sea of thieves alt tab connection lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves alt tab connection lost: When I alt tab while playing Sea of thieves, my connection drops or if I enter any other application, my connection drops. How can i solve this problem please help. I am using win11 last version...
  6. Sea Of Thieves lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea Of Thieves lost account: So I just downloaded the game again and now I have to make a new pirate, so my account is lost. How can I get it back? 76c7f43f-dab2-4419-9e46-7e6c44092ac7
  7. Hi, my account get hacked and i lost minecraft a sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my account get hacked and i lost minecraft a sea of thieves.: My question is how can i get it back ? 13eb5a24-eb01-4bd3-b3ee-3b9e83b3cda3
  8. Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass: I'm using a bluetooth headset and a Yeti Microphone. Xbox app the Audio is set to how I want to use and in windows, and game bar. Once I open sea of thieves I lose all bass to my spotify, the game...
  9. Was installing sea of thieves on xbox app, computer crashed, and lost everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was installing sea of thieves on xbox app, computer crashed, and lost everything: Me and my friend had used to play sea of thieves and decided to give it a try. My friend bought the Xbox game pass and we started installing the application. We decided to play another game while...
  10. Sea of Thieves save data lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of Thieves save data lost.: I have been playing sea of thieves on and off since 2020. I recently logged back into my account to find my save data gone. HELP. I have access to both accounts, but it seems my account that has...